
It doesn't dispel anything imo, it's pretty common knowledge that they will eat small meals while on eggs.
I do think the photo is pretty kewl, and oh boy do I understand misconceptions, the hobby is full of them....Well, I guess the general concensus from the forum "experts" (not just here but on other sites) is that this photo is nothing special. Sorry! I thought it was a cool picture.
I do think the photo is pretty kewl, and oh boy do I understand misconceptions, the hobby is full of them....
lmao @ "forum experts"...you mean there's people that disagree with you?
I'm shocked![]()
Actually it's not. There is a lot of info out there stating that females will not eat while sitting on eggs. This shows they will eat. The whole, clean everything, replace the substrate, wash the female, etc to get rid of the smell of the eggs or she won't go back to feeding after laying is a misconception.