• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

World's First!

Attachments

  • 20151101_130929.jpg
    20151101_130929.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 20151101_130914.jpg
    20151101_130914.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 126
Amazing!!!!!! I have no idea if there a worlds first but I like them! I think the last pictures you posted where the best ones. IMO
 
Thanks Guys! Yea, the first pics I posted were not great at all, I was too excited to even think about getting good pics at the time lol.
 
Back
Top