• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Info Dustin Draper

Interesting … I have family in Augusta, as that is where I grew up. I will look into this Sandhill reptiles "store" & may pay a visit the next time I'm there.
Don't look too hard for it, as of now Sand Hill Reptiles LLC is not registered with the Georgia Secretary of State, and neither Dustin Draper nor Christina Draper are listed as officers in any LLC in Georgia.
 
Back
Top