• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale New Blue Display Available For HerpStat ND, II and Pro - FREE SHIPPING

Does the herpstat nd have a built in night drop or would I have to hook it to a timer. I have a johnson right now and I am not pleased

let me answer that for you since I got one from Branden about 7 months ago and now im waiting for a Herpèstad II, it has a built in clock and night drop, you can program it to how much you want it to drop and at what time it does the drop and comes back to regular temperature, it works perfect!, and since it is a proportional thermostat it always keeps the target temp, no big dropes before it restarts de heating device, wish is great with young snakes and does that cant resist large variations in temp. like Chondros, or incubators, I higly recomed it and at a lower price then Helix.
 
Thanks Martinarquero for answering the question. I was at the Steel City Show with no CPU sorry it took me so long to get back to you. PM sent
 
What is the software do? Is it worth the extra money? I am thinking about getting one and would like to know the difference between the 319 and the 389 models thanks
 
The software is worth the extra if you want to monitor your temp online or get text message alerts. From HerpStat: "Monitor the status of your Herpstat product online
Receive Scheduled Emails or TEXT Messages with status information
Receive Emergency Email and TEXT alerts
Update the Herpstat's firmware when code changes have been made "

It is just another great feature that makes HerpStats the best choice.

Brendan
 
Ok I am stupid here. How do you monitor your temps online? Do you have to connect your herpstat to a computer? I feel stupid but I am trying to understand.
 
1st Question - The Pro comes with all 4 probes and everything you need is built in. The only option not included is the software to monitor the Pro with your CPU. You dont need this for the Pro to work only if you want to connect it to a CPU.

2nd Question - The bundle comes with a program you can install on your CPU. If you have the Pro connected to your CPU and you have online access with that CPU it will send you scheduled notification or alerts via email to a smart phone or text messages. You can also monitor your PRO's data with the software and get any software up-dates. Pretty cool feature!!
 
just got my herpstat nd. thank you. my new cages will be here in about 3 weeks or so cant wait to plug it in
 
Yes, we can take an order over the phone. We wont be back in our office until Mon. or Tues. I depends on how quickly they can clear this 28" of snow from the streets and parking lot. You can call 540-645-8858 that is my direct cell phone. Thanks, Brendan
 
Back
Top