• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by achris26

  1. A

    FEMALE CARPET PYTHON (JungleXdiamond) price reduced

    Purchased from Daves Danger Noodles a couple months ago.This is the sweetest carpet python I, or Dave has ever handled. She has never tried to bite me when I get her out of her enclosure which is rare for a carpet thats this young. IF you're interested in the snake shoot me a message! She should...
  2. A

    Active Diurnal/Nocturnal Tropical Snakes?

    Hey guys, I was wanting to inquire about diurnal tropical snakes. Does anyone know of any that are pretty active and make good display animals? Or even nocturnal ones? My "issue" is that I bought a Brazilian Rainbow Boa a few years ago with the intent of him being a fun display animal. I have...
  3. A

    Reserve 36''Hx36''Lx18''W Exo terra Vivarium

    I have a large exoterra vivarium that housed my leachie for a while. This vivarium looks great when full of pothos. I housed my leachie in it a while back, but lost my phone that had piCtures after I got rid of her. These are current pictures. Asking $520. Pick up only. (Hamblen County TN)...
  4. A

    FOR SALE Non specific locale Female Leachinaus

    *******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD*******SOLD. Sorry Guys I have a local buyer. I have a mixed locale female...
  5. A

    (RARE)FOR SALE- Varanus Primordius

    I got these little guys just about a year ago, but i dont have the time to commit to them along with other reptiles while being a full time student. I bought them from Barry (i couldnt find his last name, but he's a breeder in I think California). Anyway, I got this pair of unrelated northern...
  6. A

    Varanus Primordius

    Hey guys, this is my first post. I'm about to buy a pair of V. Primordius from Barry at spectrum reptiles, but its pretty hard to find information on these guys because they're pretty rare. I've read that keeping them is similar to ackies, and thats about all I can find. If anyone could give...
Back
Top