• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by MelissaBHoneyB

  1. MelissaBHoneyB

    V. salvator question

    Varanus salvator question- I originally put this under monitors for sale but she is not actually for sale, so I will ask it here. About how much is a female water monitor worth? I raised her from a juvenile. She is a proven egg laying female between 5 and 6' long. Nothing fancy, just a V...
  2. MelissaBHoneyB

    Varanus salvator question

    About how much is a female water monitor worth? I raised her from a juvenile. She is a proven egg laying female between 5 and 6' long. Nothing fancy, just a V. salvator. Friendly but not handleable. Just wondering. I either need to sell her or build her own house so I am considering my options.
  3. MelissaBHoneyB

    Lifelong Search for Albino Bull Wog

    When I was a little bitty girl I made a net out of a coat hanger and waded in a lake. Before my eyes a giant yellow pollywog surfaced. It got away. I have sought them ever since like the Holy Grail of amphibians. Does anyone know where albino bullwogs can be obtained? I will raise them in a...
Back
Top