• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. C

    SOLD!! Big Mexican Black King

    SOLD Up for sale is my MBK male. He is solid black, no white whatsoever even under chin. Great feeder on F/T small rats. Will make a great breeder or an impressive jet black display animal. Pushing 5 feet if not over. 100% clean and healthy, and there’s not a mite in my house. $350 plus...
  2. C

    SOLD!! 2019 Female Honduran Milk

    Acquired this snake about two months ago when I purchased someone’s small Colubrid collection. They say she’s is a hypo but I don’t know enough about milks to say. Was going to keep her but I prefer the extreme hypo line. Feeding on F/T large mouse fuzzies. Pretty calm for a young milk and there...
  3. C

    SOLD!! 2.1 Everglades Group

    2.1 Everglades group. Breeding pair born in 2013 and one male offspring I held back two years ago. The female always double clutches but they are late breeders. She usually lays in July and early October like clock work. They have locked and she should drop in about 3 weeks give or take...
  4. C

    SOLD!! 2014 Male Woma Python Proven Breeder *Price Update*

    2014 male woma python, proven breeder and very good disposition. Around 6ft. Feeding on F/T large rats. Perfect, healthy, and not a mite in my house. Looking for $400 plus shipping. Will use ship your reptiles. Message me here or email [email protected] Thanks for looking. Now $400...
  5. C

    Wanted Honduran Milks, Black Milks, Mexican Black Kings

    Serious buyer, ready to PayPal. Looking for... Black Milks any sex Any female Honduran Milks Hypo Tangerine Honduran Milks any sex Mexican black Kings, breeding size females Message me here, email [email protected], call or text 256-945-0360 Thanks!
  6. C

    SOLD!! 2019 Cornsnake group. Good price.

    Up for sale are 14 2019 cornsnakes. 10 albino, 3 normal, 1 anery. All are feeding vigorously on FT mouse pinks. Some are currently in shed and fed anyway! Parents are male bloodred and female albino. I will reply to this thread with a pic of the parents. Looking to get $225 plus shipping for...
  7. C

    Bad Guy [email protected], Croc Scam

    Be wary if you get a text from 801-407-9289 says he has crocs for sale cheap. Tried to scam me on some Morelet's. Said they were only $135 and took pictures from google images(one from 2009) and asked that I send money as a friend on paypal. His paypal address is [email protected]. He also...
  8. C

    SOLD!! Orange Glow Female!

    Up for sale is a 2016 Orange Glow female. She is super dark. Only looking to sell to free up some space. Feeding on F/T Jumbo rats and or medium/small rabbits. Pounds food! Perfect and tame. No health issues and there's not a mite in my house. Around the 10ft range. Looking to get $500 plus...
  9. C

    SOLD!! 2017 Assorted Corns...CHEAP

    I have 12 baby corns I'd like to sell as a group. Anerys, albinos, and normals. The lot of 12 only has 2 normals. Not sure of the genetics, dad is a bloodred and mom is albino. Clutch consisted of normal, anery, albino, and snow. I have already sold all the snows. Looking to get $150 plus...
  10. C

    SOLD!! **Price Drop** 2017 CB Everglades Ratsnakes

    **Now $125 plus shipping for all 10** Up for sale is a lot of 10 CB evergaldes rats. These hatched out here in August and have shed and fed multiple times. There are males and females. Prefer to sell the whole lot at once. Looking to get $250 plus shipping for all 10. No mites no illness 100%...
  11. C

    SOLD!! High Color Black Ratsnake Babies

    I have three unsexed CB 2017 high color black rat babies left. I can sex if you like. These are north Alabama locale. Parents are CB holdbacks from 2009. Pictured-Dad is first, mom second, then the offspring for sale. Hatched last month. All have had three meals on FT mouse pinks. Looking for...
  12. C

    Wanted Hypo Burmese, Alabama

    Looking for hatchling or small Hypo Burmese. Either sex. Call or text 256-945-0360 Thanks
  13. C

    Wanted Albino Burmese Female, Alabama

    Looking for hatchling or small Albino Burmese female. My adult of 18 years passed away. Looking to grow a new one. I have experience and own several large constrictors. Call or text 256-945-0360
  14. C

    For Sale Animal Plastics Caging

    Moving soon and looking to downsize. Up for sale are some large AP cages. Three 6ft long x 30inches wide x 18 inches tall selling for $250 each with heat tape. Normally $400 new. Also have three 7ft long x 30inches wide x 18 inches tall with heat tape selling for $300 normally $575. All cages...
  15. C

    SOLD!! Adults and babies *Package Deal*

    Moving soon and looking to downsize. Up for sale is my pair of breeder corns and their 2016 offspring. Father is a nice reverse okeetee and mother is a normal with a "Miami" look. Both are super tame and great feeders. All babies have shed and fed twice. 14 babies and the two adults for $250...
  16. C

    SOLD!! Large CB Super Tame Female Green Anaconda

    Up for sale is my 2008 female green anaconda. I've had this girl since she was a baby. Super tame, never bitten even when young. Always fed frozen thawed. Feeding now on 12-14 pound rabbits. About 1 every 3 weeks. This girl is so docile, she's my go to for events and kids. I take her to my work...
  17. C

    SOLD!! Large CB Super Tame Female Green Anaconda

    Up for sale is my 2008 female green anaconda. I've had this girl since she was a baby. Super tame, never bitten even when young. Always fed frozen thawed. Feeding now on 12-14 pound rabbits. About 1 every 3 weeks. This girl is so docile, she's my go to for events and kids. I take her to my work...
  18. C

    SOLD!! Large African Rock! Sale is pending.

    Looking to thin out the collection for space needs. Up for sale is my 2010 believed female African Rock Python. The reason I say "believed" female is because she was labeled as a female at the show I purchased her at as a hatchling. She was a nervous baby so I never sexed her myself to keep from...
  19. C

    SOLD!! Huge Female Retic!!! Sale is pending

    Regretfully I need some more cage space. I've decided to part with my 2009 female retic. I'm sure she is het for something but I haven't bred her so I'm listing her as normal. She has never bitten but with all snakes, watch her food response. She is at least 20ft. Not sure of the weight all I...
  20. C

    SOLD!! Female Woma 4FT. Good Price.

    Up for sale is a 2013 female woma python. She is around the 4ft mark. Pounding medium/large rats. No mites, no illness. I take great pride in the health of my collection. She is a nice clean snake and has a great attitude. Should be close to breeding size. Looking to get $275 plus shipping obo...
Back
Top