• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. AmorphTheus

    2017 Arabesque x Ultimate Aby

    The first litter of the season was born in March. It was very tiny! Dam was an arabesque produced by Dan Brown. Sire was an ultimate aby produced by Mike Weitzman. This was a first litter for both. Courting Building follicles The female looked great until a month in, and then stopped...
  2. AmorphTheus

    Jungle het Kahl x Hypo Pearlescent(?) litter pics!

    Born on the morning of the 18th. Parent pairing was a jungle het Kahl to a hypo pearlescent (so I'd thought/bought him as - the litter makes me think otherwise). Parents: Babies!
  3. AmorphTheus

    Pearlescent Jungle Pairing

    Parent pairing: Jungle het Kahl x Hypo Pearlescent. Introduced beginning of October, with the fall rains. Courting Nov. 18th: Confirmed lock, photo taken Dec. 22nd: Dec. 31st, male had lost interest and was deep in shed. 1/18/15 - Headed into shed. POS on 2/1/15. Due ~May 17th.
  4. AmorphTheus

    Good Guy Tony Luburic (T&A Reptiles) & Don Patterson

    I purchased a hypo leopard from Tony this year and she is phenomenal! Tony was very helpful and very patient. I had quite a few questions, and he was professional and friendly and answered them all. He allowed me to do a reasonable payment plan on the snake and sent me an invoice each time I...
  5. AmorphTheus

    Extreme Hypo Hondo Shots

    Freshly shed! You weren't kidding about those sunglasses Doug, this guy is ORANGE.
  6. AmorphTheus

    Good Guy Stuart Lichty

    I picked up a striped hypo harlequin boa from Stuart recently and couldn't be happier! Great communication, excellent shipping and all around fantastic animal. Definitely a great guy to do business with. Thanks Stuart! ~Allison
  7. AmorphTheus

    Good Guy Doug Mong (SerpentineSpecialties.webs.com)

    I bought an extreme hypo Honduran milk from Doug and it is just awesome! Phenomenal animal, smooth transaction, great shipping, very quick responses and Doug went above and beyond answering all of my questions. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again and will definitely be keeping up...
  8. AmorphTheus

    Deformed Aberrant Tangerine(?) Neonate

    Hey guys, So a few months back I bought a potentially gravid 8yr old tangerine Honduran from a local expo. The breeder said he was moving onto other projects and that he had put her with what looked like a snow (I can't recall the actual terms he used). Within the first day of getting her...
  9. AmorphTheus

    Good Guy Paul Sindermann (ALLEYES)

    I picked up a gorgeous young woma from Paul last week, she's a fantastic animal and I couldn't be happier! Paul was an absolute pleasure to do business with, very friendly, professional, prompt responses and he answered all my questions without issue. I would absolutely do business with him...
  10. AmorphTheus

    Good Guy Ray Pittzer of Bay Area Reptiles

    I bought a great-looking young aberrant tangerine Honduran milk from BA reptiles recently - she's an awesome snake that arrived promptly in perfect condition, and Ray was wonderful to deal with. Thanks Ray! ~Allison Theus
  11. AmorphTheus

    Incubators?

    Hey there, I picked up an 8yr old, proven tangerine Honduran milk snake from an expo a couple of weeks ago. At the time of the sale it was mentioned she was potentially gravid but the dealer wasn't sure if it took. She was crossed with a snow and as I've discovered she is in fact gravid...
Back
Top