• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. Gregg M

    Young gaboon pic....

  2. Gregg M

    Leo prices are going way up.....

    LOL..... Did anyone else see the $3000 leopard gecko for sale...... Granted it is a beautiful leo but come on now.....
  3. Gregg M

    AZ Bark scorpions wanted.....

    Looking for a colony of atleast 30 adult C. exilicauda at a reasonalble price...... I prefer 10 males to 20 females....
  4. Gregg M

    What is the deal????

    What is up with dealers or breeders misrepresenting the animals they have up for sale???? I see it day after day and I am kind of fed up with it..... Here is an example..... I saw someone selling a tang carrot tail that was yellow and had a few specs of orange in the tail base..... Other...
  5. Gregg M

    Boaphile Plastics.....

    Ok here is the deal...... I ordered a 15 draw sweater box rhino raxx and a single thermostat..... Before I tell you about my problem I will say that the rack system is a great, well built product...... My problem is that I did not get the thermostat I ordered with my rack system...... I called...
  6. Gregg M

    Sugar Gliders WANTED......

    Looking for a young male and female pair...... Email me at [email protected]
  7. Gregg M

    One of my SHTCTBs is turning RED......

    It just gets more red with every shed..... The red coloration is closing in from the edges of the dark bands..... This is a male around 30 grams..... I am betting that he will be a smokin leo when he has fully matured.....
  8. Gregg M

    A pic of my three 50 gram female SHTs.....

    100% Urban Gecko stock....
  9. Gregg M

    Here is the other female.....Pic....

    Hope you like the pics....
  10. Gregg M

    Leopard gecko pics.... CHECK THESE OUT!!!!!

    The first one is a super hypo tang carrot tail baldy male..... The second is a super hypo tang carrot tail albino (sunglow) female..... Does this look like any hybino you ever saw???? Pics of my other female on the way..... Clearer pics too....LOL was in a rush....
  11. Gregg M

    Urban Geckos will be here in the morning....

    I have a male and two females arriving tomorrow morning.... I will be posting pics as soon as they get here....
  12. Gregg M

    Some SHTCTs.....

  13. Gregg M

    Varanus Finchi Uncommon in US collections

    I have one female varanus finchi for sale..... She has layed 2 infertile cluches because she lacks a male...... Asking $1000 OBO......
  14. Gregg M

    Gaboon Fangs.....

  15. Gregg M

    Gaboon X rhino pic.....

    Hope you enjoy..... heres one more.....
  16. Gregg M

    Here is a pic of a true super hypo tang carrot tail.....

    This is one of 3 females...... All are equal to or better than this one...... And the male is smokin...... I will post pics of the rest soon......
  17. Gregg M

    Craig Stewart (the Urban Gecko) Good guy

    I recently aquired a group of super hypo tang carrot tails from Craig...... He is a grat guy and answered all of my questions...... Shipping was right on time and the geckos were packed perfectly...... The animals arrived and ate the very same day....... These animals are top quality....... Too...
  18. Gregg M

    Ryan from Wildryno.com.... Good guy

    Not too long ago I purchased a LTC wild caught bitis cross from Ryan...... The animal was perfectly represented in his ad and it actually looks 100 times better in person....... The snake eats like a pig and never turns down a meal....... I took the snake and a stool sample to the vet and the...
  19. Gregg M

    More Kingsnake BS......

    Apparently, you can not warn members on that site about shady dealers or sellers...... Here is an example of what I posted and they deleted...... In the venomous classified ads there was "someone" selling a venomoid rhino viper...... This thing was obviously a crappy import..... Colors were...
  20. Gregg M

    Wanted

    A big female rhino viper...... Must be atleast 3 and a half feet plus..... Willing to pay a fair price.....
Back
Top