• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. H

    For Sale S. polymorpha

    I have a S. polymorpha for sale, it is almost full size, and unsexed. $50 shipped.
  2. H

    Wanted Defensive Snake

    I am looking for the most defensive snake. The one with the most foul attitude.. The most un-handle able snake ever conceived. Anyone have one? No babies please.
  3. H

    Rough green snake care

    Hey guys! I think I have settled on a rough green snake. How do I care for them? I hear they are insectivores, and need to have their feeders dusted. How often do I feed them? Can I keep them together? Would a reptibreeze screen enclosure with a basking spot on top work? Thanks!
  4. H

    Arboreal Snake Questions

    Hey all. I would like to get a snake, one that must be arboreal. I am looking for something that is more of a display snake, something that stands out from the ball pythons and corn snakes? Maybe something blue? I was interested in amazon tree boas and pythons, but they are $200 at least, and I...
  5. H

    Non-venomous snake with slit pupils

    hey! I'm looking for my next pet snake, and I was wondering if there are any non-venomous snakes with slit pupils? I know there are hot snakes with round pupils, but are there any non-venomous snakes with slit pupils? I just really like the look, but I don't want a hot. Thanks!
  6. H

    Snakes That Don't need Heating

    I was wondering what snakes (if any) don't require any heating to do well? I don't want a hot snake, I know most vipers don't need heating. I was thinking a rat snake maybe?
  7. H

    Snakes That Don't need Heating

    I was wondering what snakes (if any) don't require any heating to do well? I don't want a hot snake, I know most vipers don't need heating. I was thinking a rat snake maybe?
Back
Top