Not Shedding? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-13-2010, 05:22 PM   #11
Heart4Dragonz
She'll be 8months in March, but yea, she's still small even for 7, she's 13inches long. The fecal was just done a couple days ago, so it's fresh. They both eat well, i split the cage so they aren't going at each-others food. I've thought about trying dubias, I do silkworms every other month with them, but I don't think the roaches would be allowed in my household, I already get screamed at everytime a cricket is found loose. But like I said, she still eats, she's just not getting bigger or gaining much very fast...She's still active and strong..just small...*shrugs* They get Calcium D3 and Multivitamins(repti-cal) atleast 2 times a week, and their crickets are loaded. I live in Florida, i take them out to sun bathe whenever the weather permits too. My babies are spoiled. :-p

Old 03-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #12
Heart4Dragonz
Just an Update...Drae has started shedding again, and is gaining weight fast! I feed her and her cage mate seperately since I've gotten them a new larger cage, and she's doing great. I also think the Reptaid I dosed her with helped too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!