Robert Walker
---------------
Hi Fauna,
Everyone is always so helpful here, that I figured I better ask some of your your thoughts. I have 2 clutches that are at 60 days as of today. Tiny clutches, but clutches none the less. They have been at 87 degrees. No sign of pipping.
Picture #1: Pied (2 eggs) (you can see if have been battling fungus with anti-fungal spray, and had to cut out a 3rd egg that went bad)
Picture #2: Albino (3 eggs)
What would you do?
Thank you in advance!!
Robert
Everyone is always so helpful here, that I figured I better ask some of your your thoughts. I have 2 clutches that are at 60 days as of today. Tiny clutches, but clutches none the less. They have been at 87 degrees. No sign of pipping.
Picture #1: Pied (2 eggs) (you can see if have been battling fungus with anti-fungal spray, and had to cut out a 3rd egg that went bad)
Picture #2: Albino (3 eggs)
What would you do?
Thank you in advance!!
Robert


Give us some pics when they exit the eggs.