kingpinreptiles
New member
I know there's at least one thread about BHB but I searched "BHB Reptiles" and it showed me zero results sooooo....
The last thread I saw about them said they were sending snakes out with mites so I figured I'd avoid them. But they had a kingsnake I really wanted to get my hands on... They replied to emails in a timely fashion and even sent me pics of 4 different snakes for me to choose which one I want. They called me the day they got the payment and shipped the next day through Fed Ex.
Good service, great snakes, and no mites. Though I still kept the new arrival in an enclosure sprayed down with provent-a-mite beforehand as a precaution.
I'd say they still know what they're doing.
The last thread I saw about them said they were sending snakes out with mites so I figured I'd avoid them. But they had a kingsnake I really wanted to get my hands on... They replied to emails in a timely fashion and even sent me pics of 4 different snakes for me to choose which one I want. They called me the day they got the payment and shipped the next day through Fed Ex.
Good service, great snakes, and no mites. Though I still kept the new arrival in an enclosure sprayed down with provent-a-mite beforehand as a precaution.
I'd say they still know what they're doing.
