Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.
Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
Sponsors - Eliminated
Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days
Responding to email notices you receive.
**************************************************
In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.
Posting this thread was the right thing to do; but since your particular case was settled, it's a pathetic and petty move to try to sic a bunch of people on his phone line.
Bill North
812-344-4203 that number comes up as Columbus IN
His fauna registration says NY [email protected] that email is how he was communicating besides phone. [email protected]
This was a while back. I remember the main connection was that I was talking to Bill North but when I went to pay through PayPal the email address was [email protected]
I might be off a little but that's pretty much the gist
This was a while back. I remember the main connection was that I was talking to Bill North but when I went to pay through PayPal the email address was [email protected]
I might be off a little but that's pretty much the gist
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.