I prefer butter over margarine. I keep my butter in the freezer with 1 stick at a time in the refrigerator. If I want to butter bread or do something else where I want the butter to be soft, I use the microwave (2 pats of butter, 13 seconds).
Recently I came across a thread elsewhere, where some people said they just kept their butter room temperature on the counter and it would stay good for weeks. I had not heard of doing this before I read about it.
Does anyone here just keep your butter out without refrigerating it?
Recently I came across a thread elsewhere, where some people said they just kept their butter room temperature on the counter and it would stay good for weeks. I had not heard of doing this before I read about it.
Does anyone here just keep your butter out without refrigerating it?
