Robert Walker
---------------
Hi everyone,
I have looked and looked all over the web to see if someone has produced a Caramel Pied, but have not seen a picture or even a reference, hum?? Both morphs have been around for while, I would have assumed someone produced one by now or is there something wrong with the combo? Any thoughts on this would be helpful as I would like to produce DH Caramel Pied next year.
THANK YOU in advance!
I have looked and looked all over the web to see if someone has produced a Caramel Pied, but have not seen a picture or even a reference, hum?? Both morphs have been around for while, I would have assumed someone produced one by now or is there something wrong with the combo? Any thoughts on this would be helpful as I would like to produce DH Caramel Pied next year.
THANK YOU in advance!
