Robert Walker
---------------
For every story of a ball python that rockets to huge size and eats like a pig, I'm sure everyone has one or two that just won't grow!
Pastave on the left is 1 month old. Pastave girl on the right is about 14 months. Granted the one on the right is a stubborn mouser, she is about the size of new born still.
You can see she has totally changed colors with age, even without size.
Lets see some pictures of your favorite RUNTS! I know you all have at least one hiding in your collection.
Pastave on the left is 1 month old. Pastave girl on the right is about 14 months. Granted the one on the right is a stubborn mouser, she is about the size of new born still.
You can see she has totally changed colors with age, even without size.Lets see some pictures of your favorite RUNTS! I know you all have at least one hiding in your collection.
