stevek123
New member
This poor fellow came to me the other day in an overnight shipment. When I opened the bag I found him tightly wrapped around a linen thread from the inside of a snake bag. Three days later in an area of approx. one inch on either side of his injury remains rigid and immobile. He does not bend it horizontally or vertically. This occurred 1/2 way down his body.
I am posting this so others will take the time to turn your snakes bags inside out and to trim off any long threads attached to the bag seam. Or maybe better yet, just turn the bags inside out leaving the threads on the outside of the bag.
This only takes a second to do and can save a snakes life.
Thanks.
I am posting this so others will take the time to turn your snakes bags inside out and to trim off any long threads attached to the bag seam. Or maybe better yet, just turn the bags inside out leaving the threads on the outside of the bag.
This only takes a second to do and can save a snakes life.
Thanks.
