• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Incubation humidity

I gotcha I gotcha also I keep my probe in a box with Vermiculite and water mix no eggs for temp that shoul be ok right?
That works, or leaving it hanging in the middle of the inc up top somewhere also works fine.
We have a false wall hiding our heat tape, and the probe goes into that false wall by the heat tape.
I've also taped the probe behind the flexwatt before and had no issues.

Just test it out and find what's stable for you and go with it :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top