We've been through this earlier in the thread. You cannot force two adults to make a deal simply because you think it is a good idea. What is reasonable to you, and what is reasonable to Kruger, are two different things, but it is his deal.Even though completely unjust and unreasonable the fact remains from what I see is that Kruger stated he would NOT do the deal with the Glock?







You all have made your opinion of about me no matter what I say or what I do or what I show is going to make a difference anyways you all went on half of screen shots you all do not know the whole story and you're all made a judgement on something you don't know all about
LoL
Maybe you should go back and start reading post I already answered that because you was trying to screw me but I am so done with all this drama stuff that's all you guys are are a bunch of drama queens that you all just get off on judging people but I am done I am moving on I have already been founded guilty if you all want to sit around and bicker back and forth or harass me and try to ruin my life when your life is already ruined be my guest