
I know and you know that you picked them guns up I called and they said that you pick them up you know you have them
this is where I say bye to all you drama seekers
![]()
I will not allow any of you to ruin my business
Okay that actually sounds good we will go back to original deal I will send the gun to whoever you want as long as they can have it all you have to do still is send me my snake and I will send the gun out
So if you sent the guns on the dates indicated on those reciepts, why were you still talking about making a deal and sending them 21 days after the recipets? If they were sent like you said there would be no reason to still be talking about deals and saying you would send them. Nice try, but you made yourself look like an even bigger liar.
you all need to get a life
why do I delete stuff off my site 






because its not true if you guys thought this site would do any good then you wouldn't run around posting shit everywhere else because you know that all them views are almost all of youNice catch
Its always so funny when people like this trip themselves up right here in public view which they invariably do....
Be amusing to see Krugers reply to THAT one.....