• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Bad Guy Mike Gugliotta - Owes us $5k

AS OF 6:42 PM I have not been contacted by Mr David Breen as I have requested several times.AT no time have I not responded when he has contacted me,unless my phone/internet was off at the time that he may have tried to cantact me.I do know that I have shipped him close to 650 stripeneck musk turtles since august 2010. And I would greatly appreciate it if David,who I have known for over 15 years would personally contact me,as HE has been dodging MY phone calls.My question is, where is David Breen?He seems to have dissapeared.
David is one of three people who knows of the exclusive arrangement that HE insisted on when we began doing buisness. One is David,one is Me,and one is my roomate who handles much of my buisness transactions. I did not ask for this agreement,he demanded that if he was going to buy stripenecks from me,that I could only sell to him,and he would only purchase stripenecks from me.He broke that agreement,and at numerous times when I had stripenecks coming out my ears he would either refuse to buy,or become unreacheable.

Sincerely:Michael Gugliotta
 
AS OF 6:42 PM I have not been contacted by Mr David Breen as I have requested several times.

Dave called you yesterday and left you a message - you have still not returned the call.

,as HE has been dodging MY phone calls.My question is, where is David Breen?He seems to have dissapeared.

Why would he be dodging your calls? This doesn't make any sense at all

Only Dave himself can correct this so have him call me!!!!!


He did, and left a message - no return call - so I'm going to PM you his cell number and office number....

Do you have an alternate number besides your cell phone which apparently you dont get your messages on?
 
,but rest assured he will receive the balance owed to him as soon as I sell stock.

How about sending us something - anything - to show some good faith on your part?? And yes, we'll deduct it from the $5K


I see you read my message with Daves numbers

and you did not respond to me with an alternate number......
 

Attachments

  • Picture 9.png
    Picture 9.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 288
  • Picture 11.png
    Picture 11.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 291
Hey Mike, did you forget you owe me also?

You still owe me $400 for well over a year. I let it go, but now that I see your trying to defend yourself, I thought I would try and get my credit also.

Barry Lambert
 
Back
Top