Jim O
Careful with that axe...
Once again the system worked...and proved that there are different systems of justice for the rich and famous (OJ Simpson, Robert Blake, and now Wacko Jacko).


PaulSage said:I wonder if he did the moonwalk out of the courtroom.
Jerk.
and one saidJurors remained guarded about details of their 30 hours of deliberations over seven days but offered some insight during a news conference, saying they were irritated by the testimony of the accuser's mother, who at one point snapped her fingers at them
makes that juror sound like arrogance, not evidence was the motivation for her vote.''I disliked it intensely when she snapped her fingers at us,'' said one juror, a woman. She said she thought to herself, ''Don't snap your fingers at me, lady.'' The jurors were not identified.
Jim O said:And not that I have any sympathy but you have to think that Tom Snedden is all done.
Likely the first human of either gender.DAND said:Thomas Mesereau Jr., Jackson's chief lawyer is now the first male over the age of 16 to get Jackson off.![]()
What a bunch of losers!
Does the expression "they need to get a life" apply? LOL.DAND said:And what's up with all the idiots waiting outside the court house waving to the cameras?What a bunch of losers!
Jim O said:Does the expression "they need to get a life" apply? LOL.

Maybe he was....DAND said:I'm surprised Bud wasn't there.![]()
Thomas Mesereau Jr., Jackson's chief lawyer is now the first male over the age of 16 to get Jackson off.
