• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Money Talks and Michael Jackson Walks

You bet. She's poor. She'd have to plead out. Like OJ and Robert Blake ("I went back into the restaurant to get my gun and when I returned she'd been shot") and Wacko would have had to do if they'd been poor and had to rely on a public defender.
 
I have an uncle that was accused of molesting his child. He is the father of 5 boys and was going through a nasty divorce. As the proceedings went on and it looked like my uncle would get FULL custody. All of a sudden the molestation came to light. Roger was arrested and all 5 kids went to the mom. It was 100% not true but Roger lost his company, his home, the truck, the car, the boat, his kids, his reputation in the community, basically EVERYTHING.

ALL BECAUSE A "MOM" CONVINCED THE OLDEST SON TO LIE. Mom's hold a power over their children, no one can defeat...........

Hearing of the mothers past history and the testimony of the kid and other witnesses I feel the verdict was just. In my opinion the "bad guy's" were the parents of these children. Michael and these kids have been through hell for at least what I think was a story of lies to extort money.

I still think he is strange as hell but I don't think he molested that kid.
 
Back
Top