• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

OMG! Going Downhill FAST!

Sorry..

Steve,

I am sorry to hear that nothing worked. I know that you did everything that you could. You should be commended for putting every effort into this guy getting better..

Thinking of you both,

Patty
 
Aw hell Steve....I'm sorry.

If this one had a shot in the world of making it, you would have been the one that would have pulled her through.
 
Since you linked this to a current BOI thread, I followed it, and all I can say is Holy :censored:!!! Your BP turned into a nile monitor over the span of 32 posts :eek:
Un:censored:believable!!


**OOPS**
Apparently, I can't read. Your nile monitor turned into a BP over a month and a half. Still pretty amazing, IMO
 
Last edited:
Since you linked this to a current BOI thread, I followed it, and all I can say is Holy :censored:!!! Your BP turned into a nile monitor over the span of 32 posts :eek:
Un:censored:believable!!


**OOPS**
Apparently, I can't read. Your nile monitor turned into a BP over a month and a half. Still pretty amazing, IMO

Wise guy.


Damn photobucket.
 
Back
Top