MauiMoon
New member
This is what ive been trying to say. I just havent said is very well. What Ive been trying to say is that this situation needs to be worked out between Kelly and David in private. I'm not beating a dead horse. This thread is beating a dead horse. If David doesnt like the BOI then hes not comming here and this will never get solved.I haven't been paying much attention the past few days but:
1. Have we been provided sufficient proof of either of these? Or is it just a misunderstanding of a verbal agreement? Or a third part statement?
2. People back out of snake deals all the time -- not a big deal
3. OK but he's said he is working on that - programming flaws in start up business happen - god knows microsoft has enough of them and look where they are
4. What proof was provided? Have we seen Davids bills?
5. Subjective really. Way before this thread started David said he didn't agree with the tactics of the BOI - that doesn't make him a bad guy for choosing not to pander to it.
I'm not siding with David on this at all but before making these statements as fact do we in fact have fact?


