
Kevin Luzzi <[email protected]>
9:37 AM (16 minutes ago)
As I told you before - PayPal only
Thx
Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 11, 2017, at 9:16 AM, S B <[email protected]> wrote:
i need your full name and address.i'm paying by Cashier Check.I'll add $50 for keeping it in my favor.
On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 4:50 PM, Kevin Luzzi <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,
The pricing has not changed, as far as I know they're the only ones available in the country.
Kevin
On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 3:43 AM, S B <[email protected]> wrote:
--
still up for sale get back to me with the final asking price
Everybody? Lol, I had no idea where Google's headquarters are located. Anyways, isn't having the IP address of some value? - or is that's Google's too?What does this prove? Everyone knows gmail is Google and Google is in Mountain View.
Please post the numbers James and we will add them to the burner list. ThanksI've been getting lots of texts and call from scammers
Everybody? Lol, I had no idea where Google's headquarters are located. Anyways, isn't having the IP address of some value? - or is that's Google's too?![]()
708-492-8946
678-685-7140