
Has nobody else noticed those are the EXACT SAME chameleons (one is obviously color/pattern edited)???
Lauren did not say anything about the seller apologizing for phone trouble, or computer trouble, or anything of that nature. What she said is that in order to get to communicate with a seller to whom she had given a substantial amount of cash, she had to threaten police action.
Does that sound like the kind of seller one wants to do business with?
Has nobody else noticed those are the EXACT SAME chameleons (one is obviously color/pattern edited)???

Those aren't the same chameleon
Sorry, I meant exact same species. Oops!
it's been 10 days now and I've tried e-mailing and calling him with no response.
Communication was really the main problem that caused my concern and there still was some miscommunication but he did end up answering my e-mails at most two days later.
So I would like to officially apologize to Brian.