• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Should she stay or go?

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
Can't decide if this girl should go as well as the others or if she is worth keeping around. She is funky colored, has a large grey patch of scales on her and a clean white belly.
Since downsizing almost everything and getting out of breeding, I don't know if she should stay or go. She is roughly 1200 grams and takes f/t (the taking f/t is the plus :rofl:).
What's your opinion? Worth keeping or list her?
 
Last edited:
Better shot of her head.
 
Last edited:
She was a dinker shatter pattern fire (well she does have the shatter pattern at least :D ) but I am so tired of the breeding and dinkers, I don't know if she is worth keeping around.
I have the room since I sold off almost all of the animals except ones that get used in presentations so housing her longer is not a problem and she takes f/t so unlike my albino, I don't need to run to the petstore for an overpriced feeder rat for each feeding.
Just not sure about her.
 
She was a dinker shatter pattern fire (well she does have the shatter pattern at least :D )


Shatter was the first thing I thought...fire didn't come to mind, but that head blushing is hard to miss.
 
Shatter was the first thing to come to my mind too, does she have a spot under her chin? I wasn't really that impressed with what shatter does but I'm sure eventually they will come out with a cool combo to make me want that one too lol
 
Shes pretty. Her shatter is so pronounced that I would necessarily call her that nor does she strike me as a fire, but, if I had her in my collection I would keep her due to her nice color and lack of alien eyes. I have one similar to her that I keep around just because shes different. :)
 
Shatter I have no clue but she doesn't look like a fire imo, wrong color and no head spot.
She's a nice light normal that should make some smokin babies, if you were inclined to pursue it again.
 
Sorry, I mistyped, Im sure some of you got kinda got it, but, I meant to say 'her shatter is NOT so pronounced". So sorry. Im not sure if I was drunk or tired or both or neither when I wrote it. Lol.
 
I think she should go, right to my house. She's a nice patterned snake, but I don't think it's nessecarily genetic. so if you want to keep her and maybe breed her and hope she influences her offspring as much as any normal does then I would say OK. But I wouldn't keep her with the expectation of producing something really abberant.
 
Back
Top