• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

So, who is jumpin on the "mac snow" band wagon???

the "hypo snows" that urban has , are not "mack"-snow as far as i know . allthough they (urban) say it is a genetic mutation and not a linebred "snow " that they are working with . in a few months you will find a few more people have them as well ;)
 
Someday, when the price of Mack snow comes down...

I'm going to breed bold striped super snow. I'll market them as "skunk geckos".

Alice's Skunk Geckos
Come see what the stink's about!

:rofl:
Alice
 
LOL alice ! prediction

there should be BOLD snows to make " skunk geckos" with hatching out very soon .
 
Im betting your prediction is correct. Did I mention I'm not normally a betting man?
:D
 
alex hue`s picture of

one of the "snows" (co-dom form) = breed 2 of these together to produce statistically 25% "super-snow"(above)
 
My question is... do the SSs ever darken like the patternless and blizzards, or do they stay pure white ? If they do stay white, then I want to see the albinos ( pure white with orange spotting and ? eyes that don't get dingy or brown out ?? ).
 
i wanna know . are the SS albinos going to have colored spotted pattern and colored eyes ? or will we get a true - snow albino (almost solid white ) and loose the patterning completely . i am sure the albinos eyes wont be solid-black . will be a big suprise , too bad its still aways off
 
I think Kenyan sand boa albinos are T+. If you look at snow kenyans (albino+anery), they are white and pale brown. I suspect the super snow albinos will be similar. The eyes will not be black, and the color would probably be dependent on the strain of albino used.
-Alice
 
Back
Top