• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

**The Count To 1 Million!!!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll watch just about anything. (even the occasional chick flick with the GF) but mostly like comedys and action (but not cop action movies..boring.) I still need to see Book of Eli and Clash of the Titans.
4123
 
I really liked Inception!
4132

Rumors they might make it into a video game.. I hope the rumors are true
 
4121...wishing I had some new movies right about now.

David, you can watch free movies on hulu...

Killer Klowns from Outer Space (funny and wrong at the same time)
http://www.hulu.com/watch/135809/killer-klowns-from-outer-space

Real Genius (Val Kilmer comedy)
http://www.hulu.com/watch/174889/real-genius

Black Sheep (Spade and Farley, for when you're in the mood for a 'stupid' comedy)
http://www.hulu.com/watch/169366/black-sheep

Not comdies, but other good ones:
Joy Luck Club
http://www.hulu.com/watch/177770/the-joy-luck-club

Childs Play
http://www.hulu.com/watch/140725/childs-play

Def by Temptation
http://www.hulu.com/watch/111160/def-by-temptation

well, you get the idea..

there are close to 4,134 movies!
(ok, maybe not..)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top