• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

**The Count To 1 Million!!!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
4208. Not much! Took the dog out for a potty break, and about to make soup for lunch :D

Sadly, no. We just moved and bought a ton of furniture AND then a baby spider ball online so we have to stay inside now and stop spending money lol.

*h*
 
4210.

Aww, lame-o cheezy poof. I think ill be going tomorrow just to say hi to peoples. :D
 
4217... Good thing is he only lived about half an hour away so they are now at my house and will be feeding tomorrow. They are all clean and healthy and fat so I'm sure they will all feed for me. and now I have a new breeding pair of Albino and Het Albino that will definately be ready to breed this year so I'm gonna sell of my Snuffy and his Girlfriend because the Fiance says that I can only have one breeding pair and one trio (my Pastel, Normal and Black Pastel) so I have to sacrifice ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top