• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

This is for those of you....... More....

Gregg M

Hognose Breeder
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Staten Island NY
This is for those you you that feel the need to call me names and to tell me how over the top I am in my rep counter without leaving a name..... Grow up and grow a pair...... Why dont you step up and tell me who you are???? Its easy to tell people what you think when your name is not attached to your words..... Sure I may have some things to say when I hear something I do not agree with, but atleast when I make a statement or comment, my name is always attached to it..... Cowards....
 
Gregg, you have to be a paying member in order to see who has added/deducted your rep points.
 
Thats good and all Xelda, but it is not hard to tell that I am not a paying member..... Besides, is that an excuse to call me names???? It is a cowardly act...... I would not mind as much if these people left a name behind it....... I can care less about my rep points...... I dont need the name calling or the neg posts without knowing who said what......
 
Just for the record, I can read all comments made in the reputation section of any member here. I guess I need to make up a new warning point class for "Reputation system abuse" now don't I? Or maybe I will just take it directly to the fine and suspension level.

Common courtesy applies in the reputation section comments as well as in all posts made on this site. I've not made it any secret that I prefer to have adults frequenting my site and leave the kiddies at home. If I have to forcibly evict those kiddies to keep them from harrassing the adults, I have no bones at all about doing that.
 
People seldom leave comments let alone their names when they add to someone's reputation. This happens with both good AND bad rep points. If the anonymity bugs you that much, slap down the $25. Personally, I don't think paying or non-paying status would make much of a difference in what kind of points you get.
 
I just want to add that I have not made any comments on your rep counter...I know we've been doing some arguing...which may lead you to believe that I have....but I haven't.
 
Stina, I never thought for a second you would do something so cowardly..... Even though we do not see eye to eye on things, I have nothing but respect for you and your opinion......
 
i've never left any bad points for you either infact i think i've given you many good points, you may have a temper, but i agree with alot of the stuff you say

i leave my name at the end of the points i give sometimes, even the bad ones, this way the other person can state their own opinion right back, i feel thats pretty fair
 
Greg,
it's all good your rep is fine and i think webslaves comment on abusing it is a good one... you know i give you props man LOL... hey at least ya dont got 35 points ..... and i got banned from KS again lmao
 
How did you get banned this time?

robin s. said:
Greg,
it's all good your rep is fine and i think webslaves comment on abusing it is a good one... you know i give you props man LOL... hey at least ya dont got 35 points ..... and i got banned from KS again lmao
 
I might have given you one . .

. . . but I wouldn't have put anything mean or childish on it. But I'm not sure, because I try to dwell on the positive and simply ignore the negative . If I did give you one - I would have simply spoken of my disappointment.

Gregg, you have SO much to offer - yet your attitude is totally crappy at times. Sometimes, I feel that you WANT to argue with people just for the sake of arguing, and it's off-putting. Then, when confronted, you hide behind the tired "I'm opinionated" or "I have a right to my opinions".

If it makes you feel better - you aren't the only one. The cyber-brawling ruined KS for me - and now it's ruining Fauna for me. It's no fun to read the constant whizzing contests and the same people who seem to argue for the sake of arguing.

You may say "So what, hit the road if you can't take it." And I totally agree with that - maybe I can't handle the brawls any more. And I certainly have no dellusions to any value I might bring to this forum - heck I only have 3 leos in my collection. I just like hanging with my herp buddies, joking around and talking leos. But at the same time I feeling disillusioned at the kinds of brutish behavior which is on a startling increase in this forum.

Sorry bud - but that's how I feel. And to be honest, I'm not even sure if I sent you a bad rep or not - but if I did, it would be probably one of the few, if any, I had sent . . . But it wouldn't have been a childish shot, just an expression of disappointment.

But, like I said earlier, you're not the lone ranger. You seem like you could really be a great guy . . .

And, to be sure, neither am I a saint by any means . . .
 
Point well taken Monte..... And from what I have seen of your writtings, I highly doubt you would stoop as low as to name calling..... From now on I will try my hardest not to be so confrontational..... I will still however express my opinion...... I just need to go about it in a different way...... What can I say, I get caught up in the moment sometimes..... Monte, who are you kidding about the value of what you bring...... 3 leos or 300 leos, you have been doing this for longer than alot of people.....

As for Robin, I think me and you are too much alike....LOL..... I give you props too.... Anyway, I am hitting the sack..... See you guys tomorrow.....
 
Oh, I see Chris.... Getting back at me..... Ok man, you got it LOL...... I most likely deserved it..... Just do me a favor and write your name after next time...... If I would have known it was you, I would have not said a word......
 
LOL its okay bud, until this thread I had NO idea that rep points could only be viewed by paying members. If I had know that you know for a fact I would have written my name, I've always been able to read mine so I had no clue. :p
 
Got some new leos

sorry, i thought i had started a new thread.
 
Last edited:
yet your attitude is totally crappy at times. Sometimes, I feel that you WANT to argue with people just for the sake of arguing, and it's off-putting. Then, when confronted,
this is me sometimes....monte is not talking directly at you,Greg... i am sure some of what he is saying was meant for my eyes as well...it got ugly yesterday on KS

How did you get banned this time?
comments i made towards anthony

As for Robin, I think me and you are too much alike....LOL..... I give you props too....
agreed, too much alike... i hope we never dissagree on anything, cuz chances are it would get quite ugly LOL

sorry, i thought i had started a new thread
brain fart?
 
Rep Power

I've always wondered how it works...
So your telling me I have 25 postive or negative points from folks writing comments (good an or bad) about me and I can't view them at all unless I'm a paid member?
 
Apparently you can go to UserCP to view your rep points and comments, but only paying subscribers can view the author of said comments and rep points at this time.
 
Back
Top