• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Who Has The Biggest Bearded Dragon Out There?

Ive seen as high as 24" personally awhile back. There was one posted for sale not too long ago too, I cant recall who she was offhand. I havent had too many more then 21-22" and they can push 800 grams at that length.
 
Snout to vent would be the best at finding a giant, mostly because dragons have different tail lengths.

Josh
 
My female is about 15 1/2 in. Or 16, Not sure how old but over 2 at least, she's a rescue. She's short.. but like 400 grams, and she seems really fat. Are there just shorter stocky built dragons sometimes? I know she's not massive compared to some breeder females I've seen, but her belly practically drags the ground already.
 
hard to see but he's a citrus tiger at 21.5 in and 560g
 

Attachments

  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 450
Sold this guy back in 2010 otherwise I would measure him. I guess I could measure my gf's arm though . . .

On a side note he is almost as long as a door is wide
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0722.jpg
    DSC_0722.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 394
Back
Top