C
Chris@TSE
Guest
Let's see just how far the rabbit hole goes.....

Anyway I thought I'd change the subject!....for the THIRD TIME!!!
ANYTHING is more fun than calling me early in the morning!!!Lol well discussing evolution seemed more fun than taking pills and calling marcia early in the morning.

I agree with that. I mean there are people who say the leopard gecko body in captivity is different than their wild cousins. Most people believe its from intermixing the many different subspecies of leopard gecko. Heck any morph and other oddities can be a sign of evolution.VipVenom said:All my point is, is that things change and if you breed leopard geckos you can see that everytime you selectivly breed them. All this is , is an accelerated natural "change".

VipVenom said:I think that both creation and evolution have their pros and cons. For you to say that things do not "evolve" or lets just say "change" is just ignorant. Animals divided by something as simple as a river or a canyon show a great deal of divesity over a period of time. There is scientific proof that things "change" when they are seperated by some geological barrier. Small animals tend to become large when stuck on an island (komodo dragon, galopagoes tortise, elephant bird). And large animals tend to become smaller (pygmy elephant, and that new pygmy "man" they have found). Things do change, humans now are much bigger than we were in only a few hundred years. Imagine what can change in a few million. All my point is, is that things change and if you breed leopard geckos you can see that everytime you selectivly breed them. All this is , is an accelerated natural "change".
StinaUIUC said:Why is that?......people can't come up with their own beliefs?... lol There are plenty of people who believed God created the first life and everything has evolved from there. People can believe whatever the heck they want.