• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Yes, I'm going there: any updates on the scaleless gene yet?

Mike Wilbanks recently released this photo (attached) of the worlds' first scaleless fires. Both are male and are BHB-line. You can see more of these particular two at Constrictors Unlimited's Facebook Page.

On the WHS front, looks like the first scaleless has had its first shed completely. I've attached a screenshot of that as well. :)
 

Attachments

  • fire_scaleless.jpg
    fire_scaleless.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 232
  • scaleless shed.jpg
    scaleless shed.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 259
She looks like a dry condom to be honest lol

Anyways I'm glad more pictures are coming out now, the scaleless fires look super cool. I heard that scaleless snakes still have belly scales, can anyone confirm if that is true?
 
She looks like a dry condom to be honest lol

Anyways I'm glad more pictures are coming out now, the scaleless fires look super cool. I heard that scaleless snakes still have belly scales, can anyone confirm if that is true?

I always thought scaleless sheds looked pretty gross as well lol. Scaleless rat and corn snakes do have belly scales, whereas scaleless ball pythons do not. So far it doesn't seem to be affecting them though.
 
Back
Top