Teresa Keene...HORRIBLE BUSINESS - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2003, 02:16 AM   #51
Thedietcokeguy
Talking

ooops forgot my name..

Don't want to offend the Gods of TOS.

Gregory Bowman
Pangea Research

Old 01-26-2003, 08:53 PM   #52
MiLadyDragonn
My other choices....

Quote:
What sites do you suggest alternatively?

~Ok, some of these sites may not be as large or well populated as Kingsnake or BOI, but I figfure we all gotta start someplace. Some of them are just starting out others have been here for quite a while . The chat rooms are quiet but the info available is pretty good. The Reptiles Magazine just went into a new forum format...not bad.

Reptiles Magazine, Sites and forums

Bearded Dragons forum

Reptile Room

Yahoo/Pogona Group

Then of course, I have my own Yahoo club, though it is a little quiet now...
The Waving Dragon Club

This one continues to be my favorite for it's variety, forums, classifieds and the fact that I feel like I know everyone. I've (almost) always been treated with respect and consideration on the BOI.

later,
jude fitch

Old 01-26-2003, 10:24 PM   #53
j007
Re: ~I was kinda wonderin'...

Quote:
Originally posted by MiLadyDragonn
~...when we would hear from SOMEONE who had done business with this seller! Seems like it took quite awhile, though, and I'm still wonderin'....are there any more satisfied buyers out there? If this business is big enough that it needs to hire help, then there should be alot more customers out there with computers.

~And one other thing, I'm sorry, but when the seller made the statement about the shipping comapny being responsible for keeping the proper temps....WELLL. that, in itself, makes me tend to disbelieve anything more they would say in that regard. Seems to me, as the thread went on (and on and on) , the packing, the shipping, the communications and the business got better and better!?!

~ I feel that..umm.. Mr.Bond (Nope, won't go there! ) was guilty of one thing: Jumping the gun and posting very harsh words a little too quickly. Since the snake WAS alive, waiting a day or so longer just to give the seller time to get back to him, would not have hurt anything.

~Call me crazy, (and only with a smile ) but I don't believe I would want to put my business in either of these peoples' hands.

jude fitch
Actually MR Bond--didnt jump to anything my only post here was I had had good luck with my business with the Keenes and was happy with my transactions.Mention about their business they have supply on a biweekly basis up to 30 Pet Stores in the Southeast with live animals. Jim Bond

Old 01-27-2003, 12:26 AM   #54
MiLadyDragonn
oops...

~Mea culpa....I got you mixed up with the MR. Habel. Sorry.

~But It DOES pertain to the buyer. Some people panic a bit and act without thinking it through completely. I am sure we are all guilty of that at one time or another.

~ Now, as for myself, I need to pay more attention to who says what about whom and when. Old age setting in, I guess.

jude fitch

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!