Sean Kirk any info. - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2009, 09:49 AM   #131
diablos
Herptologists!

Old 03-22-2009, 11:29 AM   #132
diablos
Last Entry for this post!

I feel i got to at least explain some things here.
Yes i did sell off some animals at very below dirt cheap fees.
At the time,i was taking in reptiles that people either did not want or it was to much of a hassle for anyone to care for.
So basically they dumped there problems on me.
You realise how many phone calls i was getting for people to give me there reptiles?
Man i could tell you horror storys of some of these animals i took in that i had to fix up to health.
Medicate,feed,house,handle,irradicate mites ect...
It took alot of money out of me and time.
I took to much on at one time and did the classic mistake of trying to save every animal out there.
So yea,of course i came to realise that i just can not save everything,so to make a long story short i refuse to take in any more reptiles.
Yes i did charge people money for the reptiles at the time to recoup some of the cash i put into these animals to get them back to health.
Not to mention at the time my car crapped the bed and of course you have to have a car to get around,so i was also at the same time getting money up to fix that and recoup some of the money i put into these animals.
Which i can even explain how many i had at the time.
I never put a gun to anyones head and made them adopt or buy which ever way you look at it,any of these animals i saved or try to find a home for.
They were not obligated or made to feel they had to buy any of these animals.
I did not screw in your words Sean anyone over.
If this is how anyone that got an animal from me felt then they should have been a man and came to me to tell me the way it was.
It is not my fault they felt this way.
i had no clue anyone did feel this way,because no one told me other wise.
I am sorry if this is the way everyone felt that did happen to get a reptile from me felt.
I am onley human,i dont remeber growing a third eye!
Like i sald i have no more further actions in taking in reptiles,doing presentations,doing clubs or anything of that nature.
There are way to many things that i have seen over the years that jade me to not want to further into the reptile business aspect of things.
I am onley keeping the babes i have now for pets and mabe,a big mabe do a small presentation for schools for free and thats about it.
This is the last entry for this post.
i feel this go on forever with this back and forth thing and really do not have the time or energy for this.
I have school to deal with now,my family and my animals.
So i really dont have the time to keep this going.

Old 03-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #133
David Reid
So, ummm, did any of the Hets you sold prove out Sean?

Dave

Old 03-22-2009, 01:13 PM   #134
seansexotics
No one has contacted me to say they didnt. No one has posted any where to say they didnt.

Old 03-22-2009, 02:13 PM   #135
David Reid
Fair enough Sean....

Dave

Old 03-23-2009, 10:22 AM   #136
WMHC1
Good News !!! I hope he gets the maximum penalty ... It's called KARMA ...
Here's a link to his supposed reptile club www.newenglandreptileassociation.com
Where he asks for donations to the club ??? Donations for what ??? His pocket ... His hobby... His reptile sales ... He's a real piece of work ! All he cares about is MONEY ! Caring for reptiles is just a cover-up. If he couldn't make money from them, he would not bother with them. He also sells club merchandise ??? To the general public ... Nothing I would be proud to wear, nothing presigeous ... Rather cheap and tacky, like him ...

Old 03-23-2009, 12:23 PM   #137
HopingForBabies
Great way to get the word out about NERA! I'm sure he appreciates the plug! Doesn't Fauna ask for donations??? I am sure there is fees ascociated with running his site just as there are for any site.

Old 03-23-2009, 12:40 PM   #138
matt4797
Well Bill, I will say this.. The web site, the forums and other stuff isn't free. The club doesn't have any dues. So if members want to donate money to help keep things running I don't really see anything wrong with that. You seem to care to much about what the club is doing for someone who has never been to any meetings. I'm glad you see this as good news Bill. That says allot about you. No one wants to see anything like this but it happened. He has been forth coming with what he is accused of. You are just bring in things that really have nothing to do with the matter being discussed, because you seem to have a personal vendetta.

Old 03-23-2009, 02:33 PM   #139
WMHC1
Matt and anyone else that seems to care ...
I am a reptile enthusiast. I do not profit from reptiles in any way. I rather take in unwanted reptile pets, for whatever reason, in good or poor health. That in itself, says alot about me and what I am about.
You are correct, I have never been to any meetings of NERA, nor will I. I will not associate myself with anyone who has no morals, no principles, namely Sean. If I were involved in a club, any club... I would expect that club to take action against a member who violates laws associated with reptiles. Allowing someone to remain a member in good standards that commits a crime related to reptiles, is not acceptable. Alleged or not. It speaks volumes about the organization, if they do not take action against the violator. Perhaps the crime committed needs to be brought to the attention of the Hitchcock Nature Center, perhaps they will take action against the offender... Remove the violater of the laws related to reptiles, and I will reconsider my attending your meetings. Yes, unfortuneatly one bad apple does spoil the whole bunch. Yes, these are my thoughts and opinions, to which I am entitled. When I spoke my mind in your forum, formerly on Freedom Reptiles' website, I was banned. I was banned because of Sean. Not banned because I wrote of the truth, but rather because of Sean's lies. Sean is good at lies and deceptions. He reminds me of Charles Manson ... Will everyone remain his cult followers ??? I am not, nor will I ever be...
Do the club and all it's members a favor and bannish the alleged offender. I have said it from the start, there is a difference between right and wrong. It is a matter of morals, priciples. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Sean, being a self-proclaimed reptile God, was well aware of the law he violated... It's just that the money was / is most important to him. Maybe all the club members should donate to his legal defense...
Personal vendetta ??? Not really ... If someone feels they know so much about me... That my words offend them... Personal message me if you like... I am a firm believer that the truth hurts... If I were in Sean's shoes, I would be too embarassed, too ashamed to explain myself, to show my face ... I would bow out gracefully from NERA ... But pathetic, compulsive liars have no guilt, no shame, no remorse. The best thing NERA could do for NERA is to bannish him ... Mark my words.

Old 03-23-2009, 03:06 PM   #140
matt4797
Well the club hasn't discussed the matter yet as we only meet once a month. Well Bill you are entitled to your opinion. If you feel so strongly you should come to the next meeting and voice your opinion to the members. We don't have a dictator we make dissensions as a club.To suggest that you try to ruin it for the club by trying to get the center to not allow us to use it sounds petty It is easier to focus on the negative or mistakes people make. He has helped allot of people. He has done plenty of good things recently that you would not seen mentioned in here. He has been using his own money to keep the club going. He has raised money and donated his own to the nature center. He has helped plenty of members and non members out with issues they have with their animals. He helped organize a meeting for the girl scoots to get animal badges.There is two sides to every coin and unfortunately most people only want to dwell on the negative. Well I have nothing further to add to this thread. You are more than welcome to pm me bill if you have anything you wish to tell me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!