Sean Kirk any info. - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2008, 12:12 PM   #101
seansexotics
I didnt sell much- In fact I bought mostly- From JOHN!!
Again Bill, your stating facts your getting from one source- the wrong source. These are false.... I asked people to come over to freedom to chat not to take over the club.. I stated several times it was in addition to the WMHC forum. Which wasnt being taken care of. The club was and is dissipating. Talk to other members about the wrong John has done to them, I have done nothing wrong.. I am in NY, David above me is in RI and other members from CT.. etc. This was the Western Mass herp club name but a club for everyone. Again Bill, It is funny to me your siding with a man who couldnt stand you.. He can't choose his friends now, he has lost most of them to deception as he is doing with you.,
Speaking of deception- Yes my FAINCEE goes by Angeleyes### now, but the 64 at the end of the other Angeleyes posting on my behalf is a Date of birth.... That would make her 10 yrs older than myself.. My Fiancee is 7 yrs younger.... I didnt lie to the Center - John has... She is well aware of the facts as she CHECKED them.. We all can meet there and help with them. Maybe now they will get the money we left for them!!
If it makes you feel better I am looking into meetings in other states and locations to make it easier for other members transportation needs. John said all the time it wasnt his club it was for everyone but recent emails and even his posts say otherwise. It is about everyone and everyone getting together. I nor John need to be at meetings if other people can get together and have a meeting about the things we all love. John canceled half the meetings at the last moment with nothing more than its cancelled.. This didnt need to be.
Anyway- I dont know why I bother- The other members know the truth- AS THEY TELL IT TO ME!!!! This is why it is going in the direction it is- I was asked to help!!

Old 10-25-2008, 12:27 PM   #102
WMHC1
OK ... Meetings got cancelled. But did anyone bother to contact John or Hitchcock and still keep the meeting open for all to attend ? The time slot at Hitchcock was still available, I assume. I stated I am a reptile enthusiast. I do not believe there should be any sales of anything at a club meeting, period. Especially when the mission statement is " For the conservation and education about herps or reptiles " ... Money changes everything, it is the root of all evil. Causes conflicts. Jealousy. Rage. Envy. If one wants to do business, do it outside of the club ... So many less problems would arise by doing so.
Regardless, alot of lies and deceptions have been proven, in this thread ... Personally, I would not believe one word coming from the mouth of someone who has been proven as having deceptive practices, not now, not ever ... Now matter what their prices are ... I can't be bought. My reputation means everything, without it, I am nothing ...

Old 10-25-2008, 11:43 PM   #103
diablos
Thumbs down Uhmmmm...

""I have seen alot of people bad mouthing Sean, Let me ask you a question----where do you(people complaining) get you reptiles from, probably a wholesaler or an importer, no where does he say he owns all these animals...Alright all you big shots I have been dealing with Sean for 2 yearsnow if you can do better what can you offer besided high prices, alot of attitude and not be on a personal level with your customers....If I have questions he is willing to help and talk and explain things.......All I have ever gotten from Jand J and NERD and most others is attitude and run around......Maybe you should ask him questions your self instead of being cowardly and posting threads.....isn't that like being a child and talking about people behind their backs.....He has always been sraight forward with me.""------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you spell much?
I really did not want to keep kicking a dead horse here,but i can no longer keep this in.
I have every damn right to write this for everyone to know the truth about Mr.Sean Kirk,i am not saying i am a saint here either i am sure down the road everyone has made mistakes and we as humans would learn from those mistakes,
I admit i could have done better with the club and i am doing better in my life situations and getting the original club back to where it needs to be.
I mean life happens and you can not stop it from moving forward.
I had some bad things happen that i really feel i need not to explain.
And yea,i did sell off some animals at below dirt fees,trust me Sean was getting very good deals on that and lets not forget all the free animals he got from me also that he sold on Kingsnake.com and other places i am sure....
Forgetting about the Blood python Sean...
Or maybe the 3-alligators that i gave you that you got for free and tried to sell to Shawn...
Man how we forget.

When you happen to trust someone who you thought was a good friend stab you in the back,after inviting that person into your home and life,the fact of the matter remains
"Once a dirt bag all ways a dirt bag".
I gave this man a chance even after knowing what kinda guy he was after i did my research on him,i figured "hey,everyone changes and makes mistakes" and he went ahead and behind my back tried to take a club from under my nose that i started and named and got the meeting place taken care of.
And he did it at an opportune time when i had family issues to resolve with my ailing mother.
What a nice guy!
Give yourself a pat on the back Sean you are super dude i must say!!!
And then try's to lie to everyone about it?
Saying he had spoke with me about it?
When?
I had no clue on what was going on until it was to late.
If most of you felt that way about the club,you should have contacted me direct instead of leaving me in the dark and snooping behind my back.
And that is the truth!
I trust my most meanest reptiles before i would ever trust this guy.
I all so feel bad for most of you so called club members that he suppose to love like you guys like family so much?
what do you have a club or cult?
It is o.k in due time you people will find out the truth on this guy and it is going to bite you and him right in the rear.
I mean here is a good question to ask him,"Why would someone that lives all most 2 1/2 hours (New York)away want to have a club here in Massachusetts"?
its all about the green and what benefits the man...
Oh yea which brings me to another subject,funny how you put down
J&J Reptiles and N.E.R.D?
What are you jealous because they have what it takes to make it and you don't?
They breed there own reptiles dumb a$$,they don't go and get whole sale lists and try to pawn them off as something reputable or something that he says he bred himself.or get free or dirt cheap reptiles off of people and re-sell them as "C/B" when you yourself have no clue on the origins of the animal.
Trust me i see the bull crap he tries to dish out on Kingsnake.com.
obviously you have to lie in this world to make money eh?
I have nothing to gain in my club,but trying to benefit reptiles and amphibians for the massachusetts area.
And also bringing reptile owners together in the massachusetts area.
I will achieve my goals in what i was set out to do with the club originally and it will work out.

Old 10-26-2008, 09:06 AM   #104
seansexotics
Out of the 40 or so members of WMHC most were from out of western mass- over 2 hrs away, Your an idiot, This is why all these people wanted something more. You never listened and even put down your members.
The Blood python John was not given to me. You never GAVE me anything.. Either cash, rats or something else was given to you. ALL dealers sell others pets. Even JnJ has ads on Kingsnake to buy others pets and they sell imports. Everyone does.. Its ok its business, good business.. John you have stole from your members, Leopard geckos, Jungle Carpet python,Childrens python, ball pythons etc.. remember trying to sell me and selling me some of these. Remember the carpet python you told one member to get from another because he was going to rip her off and you would keep it for her then sold it to me. Unfotunatley I had already sold it before I knew. If I had known before I so would have thrown you under the bus for the thief and KNOW NOTHING you are. Your own members know you dont know anything and have nothing like the exerience you claim.. You said it yourself- your members know the real dirt bag here. How many people do you think you pissed off when one of your members you asked to speak at a meeting and then spoke over him and talked to other members while he was speaking- Then turned to another member and asked what he had said. I didnt get to know that meeting but damn did I hear about it. I have several emails of "concern" from members about the club and you!! Enjoy your few members, enjoy your sales.. The only one who sold at every meeting was you and your wife..

Old 10-26-2008, 09:30 AM   #105
diablos
Temper,Temper!!
I do not really care what you think of me,i know the truth.
This is over and you can do what ever you feel like with your members,i have better things to do then sit here and get into a pee match with you,which can go all day.
Just make sure that you are doing the club for the right reasons.
Have fun!!!

Old 10-26-2008, 09:52 AM   #106
diablos
Oh yea i do have to ad this in,i never sald i was perfect and never came across like i was.
You are missing the point of all of this,you still went behind my back and tried to take a club from me.
Did you forget that?
That is not cool & shows what kind of a person you really are.
You were suppose to be my friend but obviously friendship means nothing to you,you knew what kind of crap was going on in my life and you did not care,you still went and did what you did pretty much kicking me when i was down.
and i am sorry if some of the members felt that way about the club,why they were contacting you is beyond me and a little shady.
If maybe some of the members at the time had a mouth and contacted me direct maybe i could have fixed things or got it to go in that direction.
But hey this is life i guess and peoples priority's seem to be jaded from what is going on in the world.
I can not believe i have stooped so low and actually trying to explain myself to you!
I am really done with this whole thing and like i sald you can do Sean whatever your little heart desires with your club.
I am still going to have my club and run it for the right reasons.
I love my reptiles and amphibians and it will all ways be that way no matter what happens.
"Good Luck" and "Peace Out".
I hope the club works out for you...

Old 10-26-2008, 10:09 AM   #107
seansexotics
No temper here. No need..
John I didnt steal a club- You shu tit down.. If you read your own forum I invited people to go chat in another forum and had a spot setup just for members. It said and your site said THIS IS IN ADDITION TO THE WMHC FORUM!!!!
When people posted in the suggestions for the herp club you didnt take that as people wanted more. Everyone told you there feelings you just didnt care nor did you read. It was all about you from the beginning. You canceled meetings, once just hrs before it was supposed to happen. I know if atleast 3 people that went and didnt get your messages online/email.. You should have called people. We all know your good at talking.. One of these members tarveled almost 2 hrs and another for a little over an hour. But according to you and Bill above only Western Mass is allowed now. I suggested having meetings in NY, CT, and other parts of Mass and you said that would be great- then nothing. Just like you did to all the members with every suggestion you blew smoke up there skirts and then ignored them. This is why no one is going back to you despite all your emails and phone calls. Your right about a Pissing match peewee-- You couldnt win.. This sure is fun though.. I was looking through your other posts on here- Its amazing the crap you spoke. When were you ever a breeder? I see you have been advertising forums for several years now.. Hell the WMHC forum is three times now.. Have you ever stuck to anything?
WE ALL will enjoy our club john.. I like traveling and I like the new friends I have made. I have given away and bought more snakes than I have sold at meetings.. You have taken for free and sold more than all the members combined...

Old 10-26-2008, 12:34 PM   #108
diablos
Gotta get the last word in eh?
He sald,she sald,what is this high school?
Whatever,i grow tired of this and have no cares about this conversation any more!
I am sorry that you and the others feel this way about this matter and i have no problems here anymore.
Peewee...LOL
Thats a good one.
Yea i am short for my age, good looking out!
Well you have a good one there buddy ole pal and have fun with your club.
Oh yea and for the records i never sald i was a breeder,i tried it a few times with Boas and in the long run i figured that this was not the route i want to take with reptiles.
There are way to many people out there breeding the common for me to get involved in that.
Hey trial and error is the way life go's.
I will say one thing,thank you for opening my eyes,if anything you have made me learn a lesson in this whole ordeal.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:18 PM   #109
HopingForBabies
Hey John. I want you to know I have no problems with either you or Sean. Things didn't run as smooth as everybody wanted. I had hoped everything with the club worked. I see points you both have. Hopefully everything will work itself out.

Old 03-21-2009, 11:03 AM   #110
Melo
Just an update on this guy.
--------
Most arrests were made within the metropolitan New York area and lower Hudson Valley, although a Ballston Spa man, Sean Kirk, 34, was among those charged with a misdemeanor, Kirk allegedly sold three Eastern box turtles native to New York to Thomas for $550.

Kirk, who could not be reached for comment, has sold reptiles over the Internet under the name of Sean's Exotics, and has used the Web site herps4sale.com. His most recent site has been taken down.

Penalties for illegal wildlife sales range from up to 15 days in jail and a $250 fine to a $5,000 fine and a four-year prison term. Illegal sales have been traced to New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Florida, Louisiana, Ohio, and Hawaii.

------

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!