Rich Zuchowski aka Webslave Ethical or not ??? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 10:45 PM   #21
Junkyard
Why the profanity?

Old 06-24-2006, 10:49 PM   #22
JungleHabitats
Rich ill wait about 10 Min's before posting then i have to go back in the house and take in that movie with my son let me know if ya wanna sneak preview ?

Old 06-24-2006, 10:50 PM   #23
JungleHabitats
you ever watch primetime TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
Why the profanity?
nothing in that post as bad as primetime TV stop whining please

Old 06-24-2006, 11:04 PM   #24
SPJ
I can see the implosion of Fauna on the horizon.

Not a destiny I wish to see for such a great site as this.

Old 06-24-2006, 11:06 PM   #25
Junkyard
I don't watch prime time TV. I also do not use profanity myself. Are you man enough to not use it?

Old 06-24-2006, 11:08 PM   #26
Ken Harbart
Alan, I'll be blunt. You're nothing more than a shamelessly self-centered individual with no class or integrity.

First you incessantly complained about getting warned for whoring your cages in various BOI threads that had nothing to do with you. Your complaining was rather amusing, because like a three year old that got caught with his hands in the cookie jar, you denied any wrongdoing. This despite the blatency of your actions. It was explained to you time and again that BOI threads were not your personal classified section. You chose to ignore that, and you were dealt the consequences.

Then, you claimed to have some damaging info that simply did not exist and tried to extort money from Jeff Barringer for it. Jeff knew you for your true character and turned you away. That must have really gotten under your skin, as you did not get the attention, or the money, that you were demanding.

Fast forward to today, and you tragically seem to think that you are someone of consequence and want to try once again to throw someone under the bus in order to make yourself somehow seem relevant. Sorry, Allen, you showed your true lack of integrity and emotional development some time ago.

Go ahead and watch tv with your son. Perhaps he can teach you something about maturing while the two of you are at it.

Old 06-24-2006, 11:14 PM   #27
JungleHabitats
Question time to post it ...

well As promised ....

Rich How would me posting this here ruin you or fauna ? as i told you think your "facilitator" for these being posted ...

Old 06-24-2006, 11:23 PM   #28
JungleHabitats
just so you know ill check this out in the morning or maybe later tonight , and Ken ya can make jabs at me , but ill tell you right fucking now ... leave my son out of this mean while absorb that and NO nothing has been edited any way shape or form

Old 06-24-2006, 11:28 PM   #29
Rebel Dragons
Ok....... So what was your point in posting that??? What were you trying to prove???

Old 06-24-2006, 11:31 PM   #30
JungleHabitats
read the title of the thread ... see ya later i done for the night , after all isnt the BOI for making / asking & providing people with information before dealing with them ???

there is a novel idea ...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread