• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

**The Count To 1 Million!!!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
4168. Man we've been staying up late lately.
We're vegetarian, so I made "chicken" wraps with the Gardein brand Chipotle Lime Chicken Fingers. Yum!! Lunch tomorrow will be a white bean and spinach soup. :) And I'll probably bake some cookies.
 
Morning Tyler. :wavey:

Now that I have found someone who can sling worth a crap and works in trade, I'll be getting a lot more ink done (finally) . :thumbsup: The funny thing was my friend was upset with me that it didn't bother me. She was squirming the whole time she was getting her work done and then got bummed that it didn't hurt me. Of course I had to remind her that I have been experiencing the worst pain I have ever had over the past week and that this was actually calming.


4,171
 
morning!
I'm happy to report that one of the two last holdout baby corns ate, so that's good.
However, my ex is coming over today, ug, hopefully no stress.
4177
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top