• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. R

    Bad Guy Stephanie Moore - brownstephanie579

    User: brownstephanie579 Name: Stephanie Moore Tel 2254787222 email: [email protected] Listing Ball Pythons Stolen pictures from 2014 Elite Ballz and Living Art Reptiles ads. Even wording is copied. BUYERS BEWARE!
  2. R

    Inquiry Joseph Ronda

    Has anyone done any business with a "Joseph Ronda" of Poughkeepsie New York before? User name: Jmro22 Currently selling a Varanus cumingi http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579539 Thanks in advance!
  3. R

    Inquiry Wesley Brown

    Has anyone done any business with a "Wesley Brown" of ofallon Missouri before? User name: wesbrown He says "iv been in business for 25 years and 11 around monitors". Surely someone on here has done business with this person after 25 years in business. Good, bad... how was your experience? I...
  4. R

    The clock is ticking...

    Tick, Tick... the clock is ticking if everything goes right. Not crazy huge ovulations, but they are there nonetheless. Good luck to everyone on their season. :thumbsup: Calico Fire 100% Het. Nothing Pinstripe 66% Het. Super Nothing
  5. R

    Inquiry User: mattnelson1994 Name: Matt_______?

    Has anyone had any dealings with this person: User: mattnelson1994 Name: Matt ___________ (no last name in the profile) I came across an ad he has listed for a Lesser Bee ball python. Image 1: Fauna Ad Image 2: Mattnelson1994 post on another forum
  6. R

    Do it because you love it!

    It is good to sometimes step back and admire your animals simply for the wonderful creatures they are regardless of market swings or trends. Not the best cell phone pictures.
  7. R

    Has your season started?

    Easy question, has your season started already? Some folks don't have seasons but we tend to. Came home from a extended trip to find some dirty cages (of course, bummer) and some locks being worked on.:thumbsup: Nothing crazy, but still fun stuff.
  8. R

    Funny banned spam account :)

    So I was going through accounts and came across this one (yes it is now banned) NO. 1 SPELL CASTER..+xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx DR MAMA NAMWANJE My magical powers are beyond your imagination. I can cast a spell on your behalf regarding a relationship, your financial situation, future events, or whatever...
  9. R

    A recipe for STUPID

    Was digging through old pictures today and came across this one and had to remind myself of some the dumb things I have done in the past. This is about 2 decades old, so hopefully I've learned some stuff since then. RECIPE FOR STUPID: 1. Take one part 11' burmese python 2. Take one part idiot...
  10. R

    Carpet Python - 4 year change

    One of my favorite snakes that I even owned, a carpet python. Digging around old pictures and came across these two pictures, one of her as a baby (on the right) and then one of her about 4 years later. Every time she would shed it was like a mini Christmas present. Loved watching her grow and...
  11. R

    Tortoise ID?

    Going through old pictures from my childhood and came across this one, about 25 years old now. Living in San Bernadino, CA as a boy my family and I came across this tortoise wondering around the neighborhood. He lived with us for several months. He disappeared and we figured he had moved on...
  12. R

    ID rattlesnake?

    Admittedly this is a bad picture, that I scanned and then zoomed. The picture is about 25 years old. As young boys my brother and I would hunt for critters. This is a rattlesnake we caught as boys and brought home to show our folks, they were not impressed! Even worse we used only an empty milk...
  13. R

    Kingsnake vs. Garter Snake

    Was digging around old photos and came across a couple I thought I would share. These pictures are about 20 years old now. We had a pet cal. king. Came home from work one evening and there was this garter snake sitting on the sidewalk in front of us. Decided to see what would happen if we put...
  14. R

    Desert Females?

    So just simple curiosity... where have all the Desert females gone to? Every once in a while you might see one up for sale with "can't produce" disclaimer, but where have all the rest ended up at?
  15. R

    Delta Dash, need help please

    Looking for someone who has used Delta Dash before, if possible several times would be great. If you are the shipper, what kind of steps need to be taken to ship? What kind of identification is required if any? Do they check your ID, if so, how well, a glance or really check it? Does your name...
  16. R

    Your thoughts please! How can we improve...

    I would really appreciate hearing your feedback and thoughts about the look, layout & functionality of Fauna. Nothing in life is perfect, and therefore there is always room for potential updates, changes and advances to anything, including ourselves. From what you have seen here on Fauna and...
  17. R

    Hybrid experience?

    Borneo Bateaters (Retic x Burmese) have always caught my eye. I'm curious if anyone has experience with hybrid personalities, if possible Bateaters? Most retics I've been around are flighty and prefer to go off on their own. In contrast the Burms we used to have were much more slowed down and...
  18. R

    TCR Special ??

    Can anyone help give their opinion on this ball python. Does this look like a TCR Special? This is not my snake nor my pictures. I appreciate your input, thanks!
  19. R

    Eggs - oh the variety!

    Some egg shots over the years. Not your typical pretty, nice egg shots, but it shows some of the good and bad variety. Picture 1: Green Eggs and Ham, cool enough colors to make it into some art photo book. Picture 2: Any guesses what is going on? Picture 3: Egg runts Picture 4: Holy cow...
  20. R

    Good Guy TSK Supply (The Snake Keeper) Dan Sutherland

    Just recently purchased some supplies from TSK. Very quick response, super fast shipping as I was needing supplies for some out bounds snakes of my own. Prompt, fast, easy. Not only am I impressed with TSK Supply, I am equally impressed by their willingness to help out on the reptile bans in...
Back
Top