• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. Gregg M

    Off topic but you gotta see this.......

    http://www.big-boys.com/articles/crocbite.html
  2. Gregg M

    Take a look at this.....

    http://www.big-boys.com/articles/crocbite.html
  3. Gregg M

    Upclose pic of a SHTBs head and eyes....

    This is the cleanest tang baldy I have...... Same animal as the pic below.....
  4. Gregg M

    Up close juv. gaboon viper.....

    Scott, this one is waiting to get in it new cage at your place.....
  5. Gregg M

    Up close sunglow.....

    She will be ready for my male at the end of the winter...... She is breedable now but I want her to pack on a few more grams to be safe.....
  6. Gregg M

    Do they get anymore tangerine????

    57 gram female..... She laid 2 eggs for me last week..... The male I paired her up with was as equaly tang..... Just with 3 spots on the head..... Cant wait to see the babies.....
  7. Gregg M

    Did I call it or what?????

    Taken directly off of Trempers site..... * Blue Albinos........Update 11/15/04 - due to an incubator accident I lost my male hets and now have to start all over making new male hets and then breeding them back to the mutation female. So my friends, this nice project is set back, but not dead...
  8. Gregg M

    WhitePlains NY show......

    Anyone from here going???? I will be there......
  9. Gregg M

    Boy do people like to talk crap on KS.....

    Is it me or do alot of people not like it over there because of all the inexperianced keepers giving advice like they have been doing this for 15 years...... I would not mind if the advice and info was correct...... I will be the first to admit that I can be a little blunt at times but do people...
  10. Gregg M

    A pic for the ladies......

  11. Gregg M

    Hey guys and girls

    You may want to check the classifieds..... Look at the post for the venomoid albino mono cobra...... Do you think I uncovered something?????
  12. Gregg M

    Updated sunglow pic......

    Hope you like the pic.....
  13. Gregg M

    Whats with this????

    People selling 100% hets for blazing blizzard????? They are Het for blizzard and het for albino....... If you ask me it is false advertising...... It is like telling the buyer they will produce BBs without a doubt..... Anyway, speeking of blazing blizzards, Congrats on the bell there Kelli and...
  14. Gregg M

    Email I recieved from Romark labs and treatment for crypto......

    Note the start of the email is from the bottom up...... See what alittle digging around can do..... Hopefully this digging will help all of us out weather you just want the info or have infected animals...... Here it is...... Greetings Lindsey, > Alinia is effective in actually killing...
  15. Gregg M

    Home made incubator......

    This is a wine refridgerator turned into an incubator..... I used the heating element from a hova bator along with the indication light..... It took a little bit of time to rewire it and to bend and shape the heating element and to secure it all down nicely but it is well worth the effort..... I...
  16. Gregg M

    Just took the gaboons out of their cycle today......

    Well after 3 months of drying them out and decreased food inake I started to soak them down and feeding starts today...... The male is a bit on the dry side but they both maintained their body weight and should be ready for breeding in a week or two....... As soon as I started the misting the...
  17. Gregg M

    Whats this I am hearing?????

    I heard something about a cure for crypto...... Can anyone shed some light on this subject????
  18. Gregg M

    Anyone see this ad on KS????

    http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=40&de=259177 GABOON VIPER! LONGEST FANGS IN THE WORLD (VENOM DUCTS REMOVED)GREAT SNAKE EUGENE OREGON USA THIS SNAKE IS AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL. SO COOL WHEN IT PUFFS UP AND HISSSSSSSSSSSSS's GREAT EATER. WILL MAKE A GREAT PET. CAPTIVE BREED AND CAN BE...
  19. Gregg M

    SHTB 55g female

    This is going to be one of my main females this fall.... Hope you like the pic.....
  20. Gregg M

    SHTCT ALBINO (sunglow)

    She is developing quite nicely...... One more tiny little white spot needs to go..... Its only taking up about two scales now..... It should be gone in the next couple of sheds.... She is already close to 40g...... Thanks for looking.....
Back
Top