Gregg M
Hognose Breeder
Taken directly off of Trempers site.....
* Blue Albinos........Update 11/15/04 - due to an incubator accident I lost my male hets and now have to start all over making new male hets and then breeding them back to the mutation female. So my friends, this nice project is set back, but not dead. If I can duplicate this mutation in a single offspring then the light blue albinos with red eyes will happen. A number of you have seen my blue mutation female tangerine albino and know the potential at hand. But at this point, we're looking at 2006 or 2007 on these. Don't be too disappointed, I promise some equally impressive new mutations for 2005!
I called BS on this from the begining...... He counted his chickens before they hatched and now he is forced to back peddling through his BS....... Seems to me he was realy counting on this purple eyed albino to produce blue albinos...... Anyone with a half of a brain could have seen this coming..... I wonder what the excuse will be in 2006 and 2007......
* Blue Albinos........Update 11/15/04 - due to an incubator accident I lost my male hets and now have to start all over making new male hets and then breeding them back to the mutation female. So my friends, this nice project is set back, but not dead. If I can duplicate this mutation in a single offspring then the light blue albinos with red eyes will happen. A number of you have seen my blue mutation female tangerine albino and know the potential at hand. But at this point, we're looking at 2006 or 2007 on these. Don't be too disappointed, I promise some equally impressive new mutations for 2005!
I called BS on this from the begining...... He counted his chickens before they hatched and now he is forced to back peddling through his BS....... Seems to me he was realy counting on this purple eyed albino to produce blue albinos...... Anyone with a half of a brain could have seen this coming..... I wonder what the excuse will be in 2006 and 2007......


