Well, if you ask me, not only would I have to see a pic, I would have to see the real deal in person. As for Tremper importing hets, it never happened. Someone else imported the hets and produced an albino, Tremper aquired the project from them. I'll let everyone know more about this later, when I finally get around to having the info published with a friend. As for him taking ever precaution, I agree, but mistakes happen. He has been incubating all his leo eggs the same way for years with few problems, I don't see him changing it. Some things you may not know about Tremper:
1.) He introduced superworms into the U.S.
2.) He introduced hissing cockroaches into the U.S.
3.) Opened up Madagascar to the trade.
4.) Introduced the Stripe, Reverse Stripe, Tangerine, Giant, Tremper Albino, Jungle, etc. to the hobby. Has many more to come.
5.) Helped paved the way for producing CBB Pacman frogs in the hobby.
6.) Like Leachies? He brought the first giant geckos over.
The list goes on and on. After taking to Tremper for a good while when I went to visit with him, I personaly think this guy thinks on a much higher plain then the majority of hobbists out there. Let is be said that this guy is no fool and he is years above myself and a fair amount of others.