• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Jimmy (e-mail : [email protected]) inquiry

The other was refunded this morning and there is NO deal we do not do business with these types of people.


Would you please explain this statement?? I'm sorry, I think I may have missed something?? Who is "we"???
 
There seems to be some sort of problem with your timeline Denise. According to Allan, jimmie was supposed to ship on the 13 for a 14 delivery. And yet here you say:

And the reality of the matter is this Allen guy knew exactly what time of day it is... he actually reversed the money Tuesday night and was told Sunday Jimmy was not shipping on Monday. Do you ship with NO money????

The other was refunded this morning and there is NO deal we do not do business with these types of people. He has been contacted on several occassions no matter who calls business is business. I am happy to here that we have some perfect people as yourselves in the world.

What is this "other money" and who is this "we" you speak of? Are you partners with jimmie? Was Allan told on Sunday that there would be no shipment? That's the first I've read of that. Why don't you and jimmie and his mom all get together and get your stories straight and then come and tell us what really happened?

Oh, and by the way, neigher Allans age nor his business practices were brought into question here because he is not the one who seems to have a problem dealing with people. jimmie, on the other hand, definately does. Seems you do as well, now that I think on it.

wes pollock
 
One other thing... there is always two sides to every story!!! Don't you think you should have all the FACTS and then make your comments??? You are passing judgement on an individual you don't know or have had NO personal experience with. Why should you have a comment????

Denise Lund
Sacramento
 
The other was refunded this morning and there is NO deal we do not do business with these types of people.


Would you please explain this statement?? I'm sorry, I think I may have missed something?? Who is "we"???
 
Questions

As has been pointed out the timeline here is funny. Not only was there a point of Sunday with shipping on Monday but this thread didnt start until Wed the 12th. Wow time travel has been discovered.

As far as age this is my opinion I have purchased from Both Rob at RK and Chris Allen. I dont care if they are 12 or 112. The customer service and communication show that they will complete the transaction and that is what makes them succesful. So my advice to Jimmy:

"you may have the best dragons in the world but until you show the maturity to communicate to your customers no one will be interested in buying."

Food for thought
 
Just the facts.....

This board is a place to find out facts. That was the intention of the original query. The facts seem to be bearing out that you, denise, are the only one coming to bat for jimmie. The facts seem to point directly to him having used the pictures of others, without their permission- theft I believe it's called- and having a bad attitude as well as a rude mother. The facts seem to point to him, jimmie, saying things that aren't true, ie shipping dates.

Just the facts ma'am, nothing but the facts.

wes pollock
 
UPDATE

For the record - I did not reverse the money. Up until today i was expecting to receive the dragons. This morning I received a call from Denise telling me she would refund my money because they only have seven hour heat packs. She then questioned my business ethics and called me "Mr. wants it at the drop of a hat guy." However logically when someone posts animals for sale, this would indicate that they have all of the necessary packing supplies to ship them.

So to recap - I contacted this person, struck a deal and sent the money. I wanted them to ship Monday for Tuesday but he said he needed to get together the box and heat packs to ship. I can understand this and waited until Wednesday hoping to receive the animals. Well, I still did not get them and after sending e-mail trying to find out what was going on, I received no response.

After getting no response I began to wonder what was going on and e-mailed paypal about this matter telling them i did not receive the merchandise and can not get in contact with the seller. I also started this thread on Wednesday to see if anyone else had had dealings with Jimmy. This was just an inquiry to see who has dealt with him and what their experiences entailed.

quote:
___________________________________________________
The other was refunded this morning and there is NO deal we do not do business with these types of people.
___________________________________________________

As for this quote : What do you mean by "these type of people"? Does she mean people who send money promptly and expect good customer service? That is what I provide my customers and expect nothing less when I purchase something. Also, up until this morning, we did have a deal, so please state the facts accurately.

I have a refund pending with paypal and am satisfied with that, but myself and my business ethics do not need to be insulted.

I appreciate the fact that they took care of this and made it right, but I wish it had never happened. Hopefully this thread can go away now.
 
Here again if you knew what you were talking about it would be a much better place...

Jimmy actually bought that lizard and another from that person to my knowledge. He spent over $1000 for some lizards from her 16 year old friend and that deal was between Jimmy and her.
 
One other thing.... maybe he does have to work on his communication but he is very knowledge and very good at what he does with his animals.

I must say that I am sure Jimmy could call up others and have them post here as well and he should.

Some of you seem to have nothing better to do but talk about something you don't know about and stir up problems...
 
Allen,

You have the patience of a saint. Even with a full refund this deal cost you money and stress (loss sales, cash flow tied up, pure and simple aggravation) and your willing to want this thread to go away.

Most people expect their ordered products/animals sent out in a timely manner w/ a low level of aggravation. This is the rule rather than the exception and in no way warrants the Mr Drop Of A Hat Comment.

Thanks for the heads up on this guy, this is definitely a breeder we'll stay away from. Not worth the trouble. :(
 
I just had a conversation with Jimmy and he looked up on the PayPal account and according to the PayPal records it states:

March 9th Payment from Allen Both
March 12th Reversal

So I ask again do you ship with a reveral of funds???

I am having Jimmy email me the emails to this person as well.

Denise Lund
Sacramento
 
Denise,
I'm sure you want to help, that's obvious, but do you actually dislike this kid Jimmy? Your NOT helping you know. Your making it worse. Leave it alone already. When I first read this thread I thought "Well, young guy, he messed up the order, didn't ship it when he should, he's still learning~ big deal." NOW, with all the nonsense your spouting I'm begining to wonder just exactly who you are, I've got some interesting conspiracy theories, (WE?!? Thought you were a customer) and I am begining to suspect your very confused about what your argueing, or your hoping to dazzle us with Bull Poop.

Let it go Denise, before you "Help" this kid right out of business. The refund has been given, the customer is not interested in making a stink out of it any longer, and "Jimmy" is not here to defend himself against your Misguided "Helping."
 
That is a total LIE!!!! PayPal has the DATE and TIME!!!!
There were two payments one for $600 something and the other for $70 the $70 was refunded this morning. The other was reversed on March 12th!!!!

I ASK AGAIN... Do you ship without payment????

And actually maybe someone could point him in the right direction to purchase 40 hour or 72 hour heat pads for shipping. I will pass that info onto him so that he can purchase a bunch and have all materials on hand.
 
Denise,

Some of us inlcuding myself do have a reason to post here. I have personally dealt with him and my statements of such dealings have been posted. I am here to state now (this is my own opinion) I believe you are either his Mother, Him, or a really good friend as you are making statements that lead towards you being partner and you know a little too much information about his dealings to just be a customer. There is no reason to try and deceive anyone. He made a deal, he was paid, He did not ship in a timely fashion and did not make every effort to let his customer know what is going on. You have done nothing but stand up, justify his actions over and over again. There is no harm in being his friend, His mother, or even being him but do not try and act like you are something your not. I say it again. You know a little too much to just be a customer. Also you state "We" as you are speaking for him and his mother. That in itself tells the truth. Why is he or his mother not on here defending him under their own name? and only you? Now you are relaying conversations with him. It is obvious that he is either afraid to come here and post or had no intentions of following through with the deal to begin with. I am sure I am not the only person here who thinks something does not sound right baout your posting for him.
Also there is no reason to attack Darrin about having a job. I spend just about 6 hours a day on my computer and alot of that is on this site. I have a job. THIS IS MY JOB! My buisness of selling,purchasing reptiles is what I do for a living. I can not speak for anyone else but if they spent time on here either they have a job that allows such, or they are not at work when they are posting.
 
That is a total LIE!!!! PayPal has the DATE and TIME!!!!
There were two payments one for $600 something and the other for $70 the $70 was refunded this morning. The other was reversed on March 12th!!!!

I ASK AGAIN... Do you ship without payment????

And actually maybe someone could point him in the right direction to purchase 40 hour or 72 hour heat pads for shipping. I will pass that info onto him so that he can purchase a bunch and have all materials on hand.
 
WOW!

WOW! What a mess this has turned into. Denise--- Don't you think you're putting your nose way to far into this deal? You say you are a customer and a friend, right? It's sounding more like you are a partner, wife, mother, or Jimmy himself! Why are you so drawn into this and speaking for Jimmy? Why has he not come here to put up his side of the story himself? As for the heat pack thing, he should'nt be offering to ship ANY animals without first having the supplies to ship them, period. Was he just going to box them up and send them on their way in a cardboard box before he found out he wasn't just dealing with another kid or something? It's really getting fishy with you going to bat so hard for him just being the friendly customer you say you are.
I think Jimmy e-mailed me offers on an awesome dragon we sold last march. Let me correct myself, I know he did. I put a dragon up for sale for the highest bidder over a 24 -30 hour period and he did e-mail me several offers on the dragon. Even after I posted the dragon was sold to the highest bidder and the bidding was over, he still came back with offers over a thousand dollars hoping I would renig on the other guy who did get the dragon. I think that in itself speaks volumes on what kind of guy you are covering for.
I didn't feel like poking my nose in here, but since we did have previous correspondence and the joke this 'deal' has turned into, I felt,why not?

Keep up the good work Denise/Jimmy/whoever you are.

Bob
 
So who is the deceiving one here???

As I have stated NUMEROUS times... yes WE have become friends!!! Do you have friends? If you would like him or his mother to jump on I am sure they would be happy too. But I took it upon myself to be involved in this forum. That was MY decision... such as you take it upon yourself to participate. Is that a crime? I called and spoke to them at great lengths and asked them to forward the emails so I can know exactly what you and everyone else is saying... I have just as much right to participate as you do. I have had NO bad or wrong doings. It is OK for you but not ME!!!

Denise Lund
Sacremento

PS... I know that Jimmy has read all this and is quite troubled by it as would anybody. But maybe he can learn by this. Not everyone has good communication skills and we have something that we might need to work on...
 
"Denise", enough already!

Let's look at the IP addresses you have used while posting on this site:

12.236.224.78 (12-236-224-78.client.attbi.com)
64.42.6.241 (64-42-6-241.atgi.net)

Oops! Did someone forget and log in while using the wrong computer? attbi.com? My, what a coincidence!

Does anyone have an email from Jimmy that can verify the IP address in the header of that email?

Do you have any idea how many times this site has had someone try to pull off this sort of "good customer posting in defense" scam?

Knock it off, please. You aren't fooling anyone here.
 
OK. Jimmy has been posting on KS selling bearded dragons all winter (and last winter), and now we find out he does not even know where to get 40+ hour heat packs? He should not be selling anything until he is capable of shipping them properly during winter conditions. Superior Enterprise, LLL reptile, and a host of other places carry shipping supplies for future reference.

I too wonder why Jimmy has not come on here to offer "his side" of the story. Things go wrong, mom starts picking up the emails and making phone calls about lawsuits...then gets Denise to come on here and post.

No harm no foul if the money is refunded I suppose, but I am definitely confused about this entire situation.

As for age, it was only brought up because we all had to start dealing with Jimmy's mom. I do not know how old Chris Allen is nor does it matter (although I'm pretty sure he's a decent chunk older than Jimmy)--many of us, including myself have had good dealings with Chris and none of us have had to deal with his mom. I do not care how old someone that I'm dealing with is, as long as things go smoothly.

I think everyone would have been willing to cut Jimmy some slack and chalk it up to a learning experience if he had come on here instead of having his mom scream lawsuit.

Dana
 
Back
Top