• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

OMG! Going Downhill FAST!

I should have refreshed before posting, that is not good if the lymph nodes are dying.
 
Sorry to see this Steve, I pray that your snake will make a full recovery. They can overcome allot but I've never see anything like what your guy is going through.
 
SPJ said:
Even if he did, I can't afford the price tag they just quoted me and my vet is not surgically competent IMO.

Steve, If it is not to late. I can offer up $200 Maybe a few others can pitch in to? Let me know Man!
 
Steve, I'd pitch in something as well...if you are interested in trying the surgery. Just say the word.
 
This is awesome you guys! I think we would be better off sending the payment directly to Dr.Stahl? Thing could roll faster that way Maybe? Someone other then me please take charge of this. Time is not on our side!!
 
Thanks guys for the offers both in this thread and via PM's but I cannot accept any money toward this.
I will find a way to get him treated.
 
I'm in...

Hun, we all just want to do something to help. I'm in too. Figure out a way and we'll pitch in. You love your baby and people here know enough about you to respect you and want to help... Take it. Just tell us how.. :eek: You're both worth it!
 
You've already been targeted Steve :reddevil:


Let your Fauna friends help you like you've helped the rest of us over the years. Let us help, it may not be enough, but we'll feel better if we know we were allowed to try.

Face it, Steve, folks here love ya wether you like it or not! :)
 
I will throw something in the pot if you go for the surgery.You have accepted the bad breaks that have come your way recently with grace. Why not accept a good break?
 
I don't know how or when I could repay any funds so I have to decline.
Thanks again for the generous offers.
 
Steve, id like to chip in as soon as i can too. i DONT want anything in return. only pictures of a nice healthy snake if he can make it!

Accept it as a gift from a friend. Id just be happy knowing i helped that snake get better in some small way.
 
SPJ said:
I don't know how or when I could repay any funds so I have to decline.
Thanks again for the generous offers.
I didn't see anyone mention repayment.
 
Mooing Tricycle said:
Steve, id like to chip in as soon as i can too. i DONT want anything in return. only pictures of a nice healthy snake if he can make it!

Accept it as a gift from a friend. Id just be happy knowing i helped that snake get better in some small way.


:iagree:
 
dsirkle said:
I didn't see anyone mention repayment.

Oh I should have said that in my first post. I want 10 bucks for every dollar donated! LOL!! Come on Steve! Take the friggin offers............
 
Back
Top