Gregg M
Hognose Breeder
So next time I state my opinion to someone who knows what they are doing, I will type it in code so people who dont know as much, will have no idea what we are talking about.....LOL

Gregg M said:Its nothing to get upset about though.... When you are the first breeder/seller to have a certain morph in bulk, you pretty much set the market price...... Now I think (and I am NOT aiming this at most of you that post here) that the majority of the breeders/sellers that would be upset about this are the ones that were looking to make quick cash and get rich on the BB craze..... I guess some people were taught a valuable lesson..... Never bank on a market that is shakey at best..... I mean, just look at what the past has shown us..... Look at how much albinos, blizzards, Giants, jungles, jungle ablbinos, patternless, and patternless albinos were when they first hit the market..... The prices dropped dramaticly almost over night on all of them...... Living animals are not investments and it is sad when someone looks at them that way...... When you drop a ton of money on a morph, it is a race to see who can produce the most and a pretty big gamble...... People need to understand this and not cry when the prices are driven down.....
justcage said:Hey Chris you wouldnet wanna tell a feller what ya got up your sleeve woudl ya..lol..