• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Ya know, I don't brag much, but.....

shrap said:
One has to be smart enough to know what CONTEXT means for it to come into the equation.
Too true Sammy, too true.

You know me, always giving more credit for intelligence than I should to my fellow man. Ever my downfall.
 
Now I gotta take a pic of my dog tomarrow. She was a cute puppy~ grew into an UGLY adolescent........

But not that she is starting to fill out some~ she is kinda cute now......
Or I love her so much I can't see the ugly anymore!
 
What is she Cheryl?

I think the same of my cats, so ugly they are cute LOL.
 
My guy is a "so ugly he's cute" kinda guy too. Best darn dog I've ever had though.

And Wes, I think you and Paul are tied for the cutest avatar title.
 
KelliH said:
And Wes, I think you and Paul are tied for the cutest avatar title.

Pffft.

I'm getting robbed....
 
Kelli I think yours wins. It definitely wins the 'so ugly its cute' title.
He's gorgeous.
 
Canis familiaris was the only enterable species Sammy. So, even though he's "cute," he's out.

I think Paul's beat mine though. His is all soft and smooth and looks like a chick dog.

Mine is all soft and scruffy and looks like it wants to be a dude's dog. Hopefully he'll "chick up" since he's really my daughters.

Come to think on it though, I do clean a LOT of poop and she doesn't.

Spoiled "darn" (won't take a chance on saying damn with the obscenity police out in force) kid.
 
mine is a mongrel.
She was pretty cute when we got her last June
Xochytl_06_13.JPG


But she's not that cute anymore~ I'll get a new pic of her soon
 
OK, OK, OK.... I gotta darn cute puppy here, too!
 

Attachments

  • Puppyfood.JPG
    Puppyfood.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 107
  • Zoe bow1crop.jpg
    Zoe bow1crop.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Zoegrasscrop.jpg
    Zoegrasscrop.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 111
Cute... is an instinctive response to certain shapes that evolved to prevent us from eating our own young.
 

Attachments

  • ash001.jpg
    ash001.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 102
Wilomn said:
You BASTARD.
:rofl: I SWEAR they told me they were married (and that I wasn't adopted).
Wilomn said:
I think Paul's beat mine though. His is all soft and smooth and looks like a chick dog.
I'm cheating since that picture is from seven years ago. And trust me, she ain't so cute when she's stealing nasty potatoes out of the superworm bin. :ack2:
 
mine may be old, but they are still cute

My pup is 16 yrs old and still can act like a pup when he's feeling like it.
 

Attachments

  • new snake pics 025.jpg
    new snake pics 025.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 105
  • Picture 123.jpg
    Picture 123.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 104
Dang, Paul....that IS a most adorable pup!!!

But how could anyone not want to kiss THIS adorable face?
DCP_2746-1.jpg


And this one......I don't think this says "chick dog", I think this says more 80's hair band rock star in a seductive pose..... :D

DCP_1707.jpg
 
Here are a couple of mine. Hardly "pups" since the Golden is now 13, but the Pug is still a big baby.
 

Attachments

  • george.jpg
    george.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 103
  • lady.jpg
    lady.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 94
Wilomn said:
Canis familiaris was the only enterable species Sammy. So, even though he's "cute," he's out.

Ok then. Just remember, you brought this on yourself.....


bailey_152.jpg
 
You son of questionable parentage.

That's a dadgum cute pup too.

Puppies, and kittens for that matter, as with most baby animals, do have that built in feature that Seamus mentioned about being not eatable.

Weird how most human babies don't have that though. Holy Mackeral some of the human babies I've seen were just downright ugly. Hmmmmm, maybe too ugly to eat. I hadn't thought of it that way.

Oh well, some damn, oops, fine dogs out there people.

Thanks for sharing.
 
I don't think this says "chick dog", I think this says more 80's hair band rock star in a seductive pose.....

HaHA! I just laughed harder than I have in quite awhile, thanks Cat!!l
 
Back
Top