• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Ya know, I don't brag much, but.....

Cat_72 said:
But how could anyone not want to kiss THIS adorable face?

DCP_2746-1.jpg

Fear of drowning? :shrug01:
 
Well all of them look great!! I cannot pick just one, however I thought I woulsd add one. This is my hairless Dachshund x Dalmation cross. :rolleyes: :shrug01: :rofl: :rofl:
 
How about a group pic?
 

Attachments

  • jeb pics 006.jpg
    jeb pics 006.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 86
  • repti pics 017.jpg
    repti pics 017.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 88
Lord Vader's a cute little guy, but I'm not going to make him my avatar. So I guess Wes still wins. :)
 

Attachments

  • 010607 vader (17).JPG
    010607 vader (17).JPG
    85 KB · Views: 86
  • 010607 vader (21).JPG
    010607 vader (21).JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 89
Allright...now I gotta show off my cute kittys. Mammakatt ( calico ) and her daughter, Maiden.
 

Attachments

  • Mommaredbull.jpg
    Mommaredbull.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 80
  • mommadoobiechair.jpg
    mommadoobiechair.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 77
  • maidenwater1.jpg
    maidenwater1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 79
  • sleepinkitties2.jpg
    sleepinkitties2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 72
Randy

You just had to go there didnt you.....

maddy2.jpg
 
ravensgait said:
Time to roll out the big Guns]


LOL, unfair advantage :D
Now where are the pictures of my children playing with puppies and kittens :D
 
Well I don't have any cats or dogs, but I do have one of these.
 
Randy, Sammy, Bobby, Jessica........

You guys are SO not fair. The only thing that could be cuter than those little ones may be my little ones.....but they ain't so little anymore, and I'm gonna have to dig for the ultra-cute baby pics now. :toetap05:


Seriously cute pics though!!! :D
 
ohh, I got plenty...
 

Attachments

  • Picture 078.jpg
    Picture 078.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 71
  • jeb pics 003.jpg
    jeb pics 003.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 75
  • jeb pics 001.jpg
    jeb pics 001.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 78
  • jeb pics 008.jpg
    jeb pics 008.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top